Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: New mums urged to take a year to slim down after birth

Replies

• i really shouldnt shop in ted baker but jack just looks too good lol!!

OMG bless him! bet he looks cute though, im gonna have to post a new pic jacks hair is really long and andrew nagged me to cut it i refused then scallywags asked to have him photographed and audtion for there books!!!image

• Oh wow that's great!!!image Well he will have to be kitted out in designer gear now!!!! Thats brilliant.
  • i am so chuffed they asked for lola too when i said she had chocolate eyes, nice littel trust fund they could earn themselvesimage

• Indeed,I was thinkin this morning at playgroup-only people who'll want Jc is crimewatch!!!!!!!!!image
  • aw bless him! im sure hes not that bad, jack was a bit of mutant around one, just generally beat and and andrew up constantly my poor sister was covered in bite marks, and hes really sensitive now, gets cross still but i can understand why when he does x
  • The eldest Tom is a sensitive soul,Jc is like me-rough an ready,nowt fases him!

Proper boys boy,bully tactics tries to be sweet for the nan's! Little terror! He understands no now,he doesn't like it mind but tough!!!! He was jus in his nappy before,looks like a right bruiser!!! He is almost as big as Tom,17mth between them.

It'll be hand me-ups in this house!!!

• my baby brothers a year and 2wks younger than jack and hes in the same size clothes, and lola is only 2inchs shorter than jack, must be our lovely 1st borns theyre so good theyre saving us money in clothes by not growing to fast bless x
  • Aye probably!!! Nice to have bonny children tho-they alwys look cute with a bit of meat on them!!!
  • jack was a chubby baby, he hit one, started walking and is a stick now! lolas a string bean, ridiculously long legs, getting chub on her now, but shes moving so much doubt shell be all squishy like the boy, i love squeezing my brother, he bites me though!
  • i actually weigh more now than when I was pregnant and I am still breastfeeding. i feel poo
  • i lost some of my baby weight yay its all returned. i feel poo
  •  Don't feel poo-I used to be a size 12 big struggle-now I'm a 16,effortless!

I thought I'd care but I dont,only feel fat when goin out for a drink-which is hardly ever so obviously it doesn't bother me that much.

It will come off,your latest gorgeous grl only 3 mth-loadsa time! x cheer up-your'e not nearly as fat as me!

• Or me.

Don't worry Linz,you're still breastfeeding,you're not supposed to be losing weight.I'm sure some of the weight is boobs,which is what you need.

I lost my pregnant weight,but I was big to start with.I'm now a 16 which is good for me,but really not good for my height.Right now I'm past caring,I just get on with what I need to do and enjoy it.

• and me!

Jos right boobs weigh a ton!!! Try and enjoy little violet and you big girls and you soon forget about it i was having a wobble about the same thing the other day but my babies are worth the jelly belly and bin liner of jeans that dont fit!

• I wobble all the time.Everything on me wobbles.Good at wobbling meimage

Sorry cadbury crunchie blast for pudd tonight.On a chocolate silly

• im eating an m+s chocolate overload, thank you skys recomend a friend prize!image
  • I've no more chocolate left in the houseimage.

Need chocolate.What's a chocolate overload.Sounds gooooooooooooood!!!!

• its a normal yogurt size, BOOO!!!image

choc mouse sauce cream etc and buttons malteasers choc chips white and milk. it was fab!

• Need a shopping trip.I have to go to m&s cos Merlin's got vouchers to spend.While I'm there I''ll have a look.Baby clothes and chocolate shopping in one day.imageI like a lotimageimage
  • doesnt get much better than that jo!!!!! We got £50 from sky and have another £50 on the way from recomending my mum and grams, helped with party food! and we had a couple of treats!