Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Coronation Street raises awareness of pregnancy DVT

Replies

• Options
    id never heard of it, how naive am i, i dont watch corro, the old man does lol, he loves his soaps, clairs always got sad story lines poor girl!
  • Options

Missed that story in Corrie.

I was treated for a suspected DVT when I was pregnant with Matilda.Spent a night in hospital,had fragmin injections and they did a scan.Turned out to be a false alarm,just bad veins and an overcautious midwife.

Do wish they'd give Claire nicer story lines,she has really been through it these past few years

• Options
    Hi, i am on treatment for DVT for the past 2 months . i am using Fragmin injections since now i am 5 and half months pregnant. earlier it was clexane but it was so painful that now the doctor have asked me to use fragmin. i know that fragmin is completely harmless to my baby but still pls ans that will i have a healthy baby with fragmin injection treatment
  • Options

I saw that episode - SO sad. Good to see that they have brought this into the limelight as it seems many pregnant women suffer from this - most prob don't realise the dangers.

Feel sorry for the Corrie character as well as she never seems to have a nice storyline!

Has anyone suffered from pregnancy DVT?