Forum home Article comments

Talkback: How to make birth orgasmic

Replies

• Cute,Tom was called moogie-oh how cruel the dog from willow the wisp!!!! He calls Jc trouble bubble or bug a lugs!!!!! Try very hard to use their names as Tom's speech improving by the day!!!
  • my mum and grandma call my two bug a lugs!!! image lolas often called lolly too, thats my nickname along with lozziey, loz, lozzieyjynx and munchkin!
  • Lol! Has anyone ever called you Lau lau??? One of my bessie mates is a Laura and sometimes when I'm posting I always want to call you Lau Lau!!!!!

She's a young mummy too,I want to adopt her and her daughter!!!!!! If I ring her I say Lau Lau it's me mummabear and she says Rachy the roo bear!!!! We need to get out more!!!

• Merlin's been called Melon lately.(Whirly's way of saying his name)He was Moomin(Matilda's attempt).Today he's just Shirly cos he's gone all curly because I didn't wash his hair last night.

I loved Moog.I used to love that show.

• And me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shouted moogie when he came to hozzy to see lil Jc,and 1 midwife said aww you tight bitch-I thought moog was cute!!! His lil ginger ears,had a dog that was spit of him!!!!!image

Cute Merlin gets shirly!!!!!!! Like moomin!!!!

Jc gets asbo off my ma!!!!!

• my cousin called me lau lau for about 4 years, it was quite sad when he stopped, jacks calls me aura when roos around, rest of the time its MUM! has to shout it for some reason!
  • Why do they have to shout MUM????? Or in my case MUMMABEAR!!!!!!!!

So weird when he does that in public people are like why does he call you that?? Long story-my bro is a big lad and gets nicknamed the bear-so I used to say it in front of Tom,like bears coming to see you,and then he started calling big fella bear which progressed to mumma and daddabear!!! Even Jc gets Joseffbear!!!! Sad but I like it. My bro is now known as Nick now tho!!!!!! He was demoted to first named status!!!!

• aww lol!

dadddddd gets shouted alot too here, mainly to laugh at him though!

• I love that Mummabear.I  thought it was just a forum name.
  • No!!! I mean I am bit loopy but my loopy boy gave me that title!!! I love it actually,when You're in playgroup and 20 kids shout mum-all you then hear is bear at the end and I know just where to go!!!!!

Lately he started mummybear but then he called me Rachel a couple of times last week!!! And babe!! He just copies Ian-who must have been creeping round for something!!!

Jc has started shouting mam-proper welsh accent,worse than mine oh no!!!!!

• awww,

my baby brother was 1 last week and he shouts Muam!!! its soo cute! only does it when he sees someone eating, hes a right pig!

• Lol aye Jc shouts when others are eating wether he's had his or not!!!
  • yep thats what toms like, hes now learnt to sit under lolas highchair, little pig!!!

He wrestled jack to the floor tonight for his bedtime milk!!

• Whirly has a posh accent,don't know where she got it,our local accent is well not pretty.She says stuff like oh my goodness,and for goodness sake in her poshaccent.Too much time with Grandma.She does that kind of singing thing when she talks too IYKWIM.
  • Cute!!! Tom's posh he called Ian papa the other day!!!

And when he gets up he says good morning mummabear did you sleep well?!!!!!!!!!

If I ask him bout his sleep he says it was average!!!!! That's Ian that is he's well posh!!!

Still don't know what he's doin here!!! Area he came from paid 200 quid more council tax-than I pay mortgage!!!! 5 bed-detached to council estate!!! Bit of a come down! I love it when they do the singing thing,Tom is losing his lilt now tho but he does have little posh phrases!!!

• dont mention council tax, i think ours is astronomical amount!

Jacks still on one word at a time, did a sentence a month back (jack got a NAK mum) Nak is snack thats also shouted! lol

my sister used to be posh now shes so common has an awful suffolk accent, but thats better that roo with bAth pAth etc, iyswim, we say parth barth etc! and I will go mad if my kids say it like roo!

• H ha aren't accents funny!!!! Ian is what's known as a plastic scouser,bit of a liverpool twang but still posh-sounds weird I know. And sadly mine is just welsh-like Dilys from fireman sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite sad really!!!! Tom is posh and I reckon Jc is goin to be proper welsh poor sod,sticky out ears,welsh accent looks a bit boss eyed some days too,he'll need specs-good job he's built like a shithouse!!!!!!!!! And poor sod is developing eczema round his eyes now too!!!image Bless him!!!

• aww bless, i had ezcema as a kid round my eyes, swimming stung soo bad!

i never realised i had an accent until i was thrown into a family party with roos lot and they were facsinated by me, they still laugh when i say bath!

• I think they're great,love scottish accent!!! Just don't like my own!!!!

Tom didn't say 1 word til 2 and 2 mth and in 6mth his speech is incredible,so weird I was really worried and now everyone comments on how good it is and what an idiot I was to be concerned!!!

Only cos my friend is a speech therapist!!!!!!

• It's suprising how quick they learn.Whirly was really good,she was counting to ten at 17 months.A month ago I was thinking how behind Matilda was cos she wasn't even trying to talk.To prove me wrong now she's talking constantly,she names everything and everyone she sees like it's an obsession.Doesn't always get it right mind,today she was convinced potatoes were apples and there was no telling her otherwise.

Now we just have to get her off her lardy butt and walking