Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Egg Donation – The Facts

Replies

• I went through 2 courses of IVF unsuccessfully but didn't find the process difficult or painful just a bit uncomfortable. I have since fallen pregnant naturally after 8 years of trying and am due in december. after all i've been through i have decided to donate my eggs next year to give other couples a chance of a little miricle!!
  • I have thought of egg donation before, but as mentioned above the horror stories have delayed me making a choice. I am currently overdue with my 3rd and final child, and would like to make a decision soon after the birth so that I can donate if I decide to and then possibly look at a long term birth control method. I would welcome any details of your experiences, and that of husbads / partners, as my husband is worried how it will impact me emotionally, thus him and our children...

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• A woman that I work with donated her eggs (twins have since been born) and she said it was so painful and such a difficult process that she would NEVER do it again. Nor would she reccommend it to anyone.