Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Mum gives birth to ‘toddler’

Replies

• I'm suprised they let her go that long.That baby will need some feeding.Hope that poor mother is getting some rest and some help
  • i cant imagine holding him, lolas size, well tbh he looks bigger, shes long and skinny, but anyway being all floppy, that will be hard work, hope theres no long term problems for the 'little' one!
  • Soooo glad that was a c-sec!!!!!! Jesus he's a whopper!!!!!! Cuteimage
  • What about things like car seats,he'd be too big for a carrycot too,Merlin's almost out of his pram and hes 17/18lb.
  • oh god didnt think of that, lolas still got 6lbs before she bursts out of the maxicosi carseat, ive got that 6lbs to learn to drive! image
  • Guess He'll have to go in next 1 up? Is that against law??? No carrycot for that whopper!!! Good luck Laura,best get to it!!!
  • when lola moves up were getting one of the larger rear facers, they then move forwards at around 40lb i think? theyre apparently changing the law to keep rear facing longer!

• You know more than meimage Tom is in a graco junior-cos he is so tall,Jc in maxicosi forward facing thing,very plush looking!!!!
  • We have two Britax ones that face both ways,suitable from birth to 4 ish.We have them both forward even though research is now saying face backwards.Where are you supposed to put their legs?

I tried Whirly in Arthur's Graco,but she's about two inches too short.We're going to need a change over in the next  few months,I was hoping to move them all up one IYKWIM

• is the graco junior the sporty looking hughg back booster? asda has them for £25 atm, we are getting one for me to keep in the house for jack hes in a britax elvolva 123 which will be belted in the car and the 5point harness used, he was fitted in the graco one and looked comfy, hoping that its the same one, i think it is!

iswum jo, handy that! Hows little merlin doing anyways? cant believe hes nearly 4mnths, where did that go?

• Goes so fast.He's getting so big.Started solids this week.

I was thinking of the Britax evolva for Arwen so Merlin could then go in her existing seat.Harry's ready to come of his booster all together.Bridie won't be long.Depends on seat belt heights what we'll need in the new van.Erin's still using a Graco junior,so's Arthur.Musical chairs in the van again

• hehehehehe you girlies make me laughimageimageimageimageimageimage

one min you talking about the baby then the conversation jumps to car seats etc.....lol

wow that baby is a whopper, i thought charlie was big at 10lb 3 and did anyone see the article in take a break about the woman who gave birth naturally to a 12lb 11 baby?

xoxoxox

• ouch, naturally, oh cant think about that makes my eyes water!!!

Jo the elvolvas ace, it last until theyre alotolder, my cousins 8 (in 10-12) Clothes and he fits in it still, AND the best bit is the 5 point harness is pretty impossible to escape! main reason we wandered towards it!

• Merlin's little seat's up to 13kg/28lb.Hopefully after Christmas.

I like the 5 point harness,Arwen will still need that.

Wow,Charlie was big,Zoe.

12lb11 though must have beena tad awkward to say the least

• Lolas is upto 29lb so going to cram her in that as long as possible, worried her head pop over the top first though!

Well i got a right bargain, asda baby week had 50% off everything today so i got my graco juniour maxi for £12.50!!!!!!!!!!image im chuffed, that means jacks elvolva can be belted in the car properly and ill use that if and when i need taxis or a friends car!

• OMFG!!

Lolas only now 20lb, and shes 'big' thats shocking!!!

My brother was 11lb 2oz and he seemed huge!