Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Celebrity buggies: who's pushing what

Replies

• What happened to the Bugaboo Cameleon? Loads of stars have it and it truly is fantastic.
  • I tell ya I feel like a celeb pushing my Phil&Teds-could I be anymore in love with a pushchair???? I think not!!!!
  • as much as im in love with my pear rachel? image
  • MORE!!!!!!!!!  I actually love mine,I really do.
  • i think i do, ive been scared to admit it incase it doesnt love me back, i dont think it does, facking beast fell on my toe earlier, i can only pray jack didnt hear what i said lol!
  • Ha-think it's rebuffed ya after your brief fling with maclaren techno,naughty Lau.

I only have eyes for P&T and it knows it!!!!!! We are officially monogamous(pls don't call social I'm ok really)

• i havent touched my techno since my beast was resurected and it deserved to be cheated on, my boy isnt that strong that it should have broke, it was punished suitably and we love it again!

And its been a dream as a single with the buggy board on the kids love 'chatting' together and im so impressed at how tough buggy boards are i expected jack to be unstable but he doesnt even wobble on big kirbs!!! it has got huge suspension coils on though!

• Oh it forgave you then???!!!!! Know what you mean,beast let ya down,what's a girl to do?

Glad it's even better with b.b-glad Jack liking it too will there ever be a love so pure??? I'm going now-I'm overtired,sorry,excuse me I'm off bye

• sorry i buggered off before you last night and didnt say bye image was falling asleep on the couch!

i feel like ive cheated on it today, we pretended we were gonna buy a p+ts so we could push one around kiddicare, have you seen the side by side, thats nice, couldnt use it day to day though too wide!

• i had the stokke xplory with my daughter who is now 4 and i absolutlly loved it, so i'm going for the same pram this time round its a fabulous pram!!!!
  • THE END PICTURE IS A PHIL AND TEDS DASH NOT A VIBE , THE VIBE HAS A SHINEY FRAME AND IS MUCH NICER LOOKING

• i like your pram wendy im new to this am a young mum am 16 but i love it xx

• Love this pram. Its so stylish x
  • i've officially exhausted the internet researching prams! - finally decided on the Nurse Dakar, don't care which 'sleb' has one!
  • how sad to be proud that you are pushing the same buggy as a celeb
  • bugaboo chameleon all the way!

• This is a nice parm, I have the silvercross surf which i love
  • I like th ICandy but i went for the silvercross Surf which I love. Easy to push and good suspention..
  • LOVE this! I have the Silvercross Dazzle same as Cate Blanchett - oh check me out!