Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Spain’s first family or the Addams family?

Replies

• Ithink it's a fantastic picture.Looks like an awkward family snapshot.I've seen girls look better in goth clothes than their choice,though,but their choice

I've been waiting/hoping for my kids to go goth,or at the very least do the rock thing.I want them to do strange things to their hair and wear wierd make up

I shouldn't have long to wait.Three times this week I've had to order Harry into the shower before we passed out,with instructions if he doesn't come out clean I'll come and do it.

Would you love to have been a fly on the wall to hear what they were saying.

• ha ha ha!!!

Ill bet the obamas had something to say after that,

have to agree whats with the huge curtain like dresses, maybe all the goths ive met are slightly slutty! image

i want jack to do the rock thing, but id like a nice pretty pink girl please lol!

Jack has already owned a pair of DCs trainers but they made him walk silly so back to clarks we went, he LOVES rhcp, wheezer and muse, (although he prefers flo rida but hes only 2 so who am i to judge *hangs head in shame*) when asked to sing nursery rhymes at toddlers he looks at me like theyre aliens, he likes REAL music my boy! the bean was doing the truffle shuffle in HMV today to MCR i was so proud and she appears to be growing a mowhauck (sp)  jack has the long floppy hair thing going on, and the older kids call him dude, i hope it sticks i dont want him like rnb and eugh rap music!*boak* 

Totally off topic, but put a beanie on him today and he looked such a dude, although even i had to admit the 2 nearly 3inches of hair poking out the back is a little long, but i love it!imageimage

• I love this picture! Makes a change as politicians usually dress their children as mini-versions of themselves! Not sure how I'll react if my daughter Bea goes through a goth phase, but at least these two are expressing themselves and showing a bit of individuality.