Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Rich toddlers have personal shoppers

Replies

• If I had that much to spend on kids clothes and was silly enough to spend it,I'd  enjoy the shopping itself myself.

I don't buy cheap,you only get disappointed in most cases,but I don't see the point in spending a fortune on something that can be stained,torn,or just plain too small,in a very short space of time,cos they are just kids.Let them be kids,they're not toys,certainly not dollies.

I usually spend around £30-40 on a coat ,maybe more now my older children are getting bigger.I do expect to last at least a season,hopefully/usually two,and then it gets handed down to the next one.

• oh dear, roo just found jacks duffle coat, and it will still fit, i said thats fine two coats are handy for when one needs washing! plus the duffles not waterproof the parker is!

I found it impossible getting a coat for lola, jacks i fell in love with, lolas it was kind of well this is what i want, its nice, i like it but im soo fussy! i wanted to love it!

• i want that job, but i want to be paid to dod it for my children lol!

No way can i justify that amount of cash, even if i had it!!!

The most ive spent has been £46 on jacks new coat, its a ted baker parker and i love it, But am still shocked at the price! Atleast it was a coat that will do him a whole winter not a measly tshirt!