Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Twins named after alcoholic drinks!

Replies

• Options
    Imagine if they wanted to be a solicitor or doctor may be hard to be taken seriously, I am all for unusual names but think this is a bit silly
  • Options
    roos nephew was ment to be jack daniel, but we have jack hehe so hes josh daniel, think we saved the poor mite!
  • Options

Think you did Lau!!!!! WEIRD! The worst combo's I know are twin boys called Jake and Elwood(blues brothers) and brothers called Kevin and Kelvin?????

I like unusual names,which have personal meaning-I guess these two like a tipple!!!!

• Options
    I like unusual names.Mines a Bud,lol!
  • Options
    Lol!!!!!!image I aint callin mine stella!!!!!!-it's referred to as wife beater round here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

When I read the story the first thing I thought was Wayne and Waynetta Slob and baby Frogmella "cos it's ig-zo-ic"

But each to their own.Most people don't use their middle name,they'd be Jack and Tia.Not that unusual.It's quite sweet really.Wouldn't do to all be the same.

• Options
    better to be called Jack Daniels and Tia Maria than Keith or Nigel...
  • Options
    I agree unusual names are nice, and Tia is a sweet name, personally I wouldnt want to be called tia maria though,     but as you say they dont have to use their middle names as they get older.   Apparently the couple are from Woking, the town I live in...
  • Options
    This makes me laugh! I know there are lots of new modern names emerging now but this is really taking it too far....I feel sorry for the twins, they're going to get so teased when they start school!