Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: SNEAK PREVIEW: Mylo, the hot new buggy from Mamas & Papas

Replies

• Options

£650 for a single!!!!!imageI hope thats a complete package!!!!

I love the look of m&ps buggys but i HATE the free to roam harnesses, and i know m&ps customer service is just plain Awful!

• Options

I'm not sure about this one-like the write up,sounds excellent-just unsure of the actual 'look ' of it???

And at £650 I defo won't be having it!!!!

• Options
    my buggy cost 3 and a bit times what our little car did image Ah to have roos old job back!
  • Options
    Crickey thats a lot of money for a pushchair, plus the way they treated my sister at Staines Branch (Closest to where we live) I wouldnt shop in there again if I could help it!
  • Options

what happened??

Someone my friend knows little one got a fractured skull leaning forward in an old style luna no bumper bar and stupid free to roam straps, they never ever got back to her no appolagie compo NOTHING!!!

• Options
    ive just been on the M&P website and there are some great pictures of mums already using mylo! it looks like its an overnight cot and pushchair in one! i am definately going to sign up for more information! 
  • Options
    i was told that more than likely they copied it from both stokke xplory and bugaboo! they can't even make one of their own without copying the design! image
  • Options
    all buggys are a copy somewhere along the line, and imo anything related to that god awful stokke explory is a no no
  • Options
    Buggies have become such a fashion thing now.I really hate the look of the Stokke Explory,don't like the Mylo either,but each to their own.There never used to be this much choice
  • Options

Just got an email through from Mamas & Papas showing a new video…looks ace!!! Love the style of it, that fold looks so handy, especially if you have a baby in one arm. Cant wait to see this in the stores…..still not sure when its available.

You can see the video at this link if you want too.

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/mylo-video.php?cm_mmc=Email-_-Product_-Mylo_Preview_011209-_-myloVideo

I have gota Nuna buggy myself and love it but this does look abit cool....

• Options

Mylo is in stores now, you can pre-order for March delivery.

Have a look at this interactove functionality on their website to help you design your own Mylo, I've been playing with this for ages it's great.

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/mylo/builder/

• Options
    dont like the look of it at all
  • Options

Tried all the colour options,still don't like it.

Not sure if I'm thinking of my computer chair or a spider .There used to be a pull along toy spider on wheels,can't remember his name.,,,Webster maybe.

• Options
    i thought spider to jo, i know what toy you mean too, pull along thing, think i had one!
  • Options

Hi MFM mums,

Well, the wait is over: the exclusive, first ever review of the Mylo is now in! Do check it out to see what our reviewer thought, and as always, make sure you tell us what you think.

• Options
    Ha - I notice that was a *big* car used in the promo video.
  • Options

Ooh I've been waiting to read more about this new M&P pushchair and so far am very impressed. Can't wait to see how it handles when being used by a real mom.

Not sure I'll ever get to use one though as £650 is way above what I could  affordimage