Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Potette Plus Folding Potty

Replies

• One of the best, most useful products I have bought, came in very handy on a trip to the park when in the middle of a picnic my daughter decided she needed to go. Its easy to carry around, easy to clean and you can pop the used liners in those dog waste bins that you get in parks or seal it up and take the liner home.
  • I bought one of these for my daughter and would love another for her twin brother. It has made it so easy for her to use anywhere. She has felt comfortable using it on an adult toilet and then a few times caught short in a shop. The only thing i would say is make sure you read the instructions when you are constructing it as a potty as i didn't click the legs in to be sturdy and the first time I sat my daughter on it it collapsed on one side ( she's light) and she was a bit traumatised and took a bit of coxing to get her to start using it again. The liners are great. Amazing how much wee the liner absorbs and the liners smell great. I will be recommending this to my friends.
  • this travel potty is brillant easy to use any where just pop it under the pushchair and off you go. when my son started potty training and we where out and not able to get to a toilet i ould find a corner pop out his potty, so he could use it. easy to throw away disposable bags
  • I think this was a great buy. The fact you can use them on a toilet anywhere is great or as a potty wherever you are. It definately took away some of the stress of potty training. Its so easy to carry around too.