Forum home Article comments

Talkback: “I’m in a board meeting and having a miscarriage – thank goodness” tweets mum

Replies

• Um bit weird-I guess if that's her opinion then fine,but to update your twitter when it happened-get a life I say.
  • There's not a polite word for someone who chooses to b**** about something so personal in such a public place.Anything you put on there is not a private comment.Shows an absolute disrespect for the vast majority of women who are devastated by the loss of their unborn baby,let alone those many many more that would give anything to fall pregnant at all.On what basis is she saying how there are many stay at home Mums who are equally pleased to miscarry?Maybe there are,I've just not met them.If you don't want  a baby that bad you feel that way you don't get pregnant.Certainly no respect for her un born child.

• im in the 'no baby is an accident' camp, sorry but unless you have problems we all know what causes a child, lola wasn't planned, but she was NO accident, we knew what would happen, so no surprise iyswim.

Miscarriages ARE awful, so many people I'm close to have been changed forever by one, seeing someone be so blase is horrendous, and she just sounds stupid and rude!

• For someone in the article to say its good to get people talking about it...people arent talking about miscarriage, people are talking about her horrible attitude to a little life...was it twins? lives leaving her body. I think that is disgusting, her attitude makes me feel sick and I dont think its due to me being hungry!!!

How can you be so "meh whatever" to something like that.

• I cant believe this story, she may have not wanted to continue with her pregnancy but to put thesekind of comments is really awful, so many women out their devestated by their miscarriage and she writes something like that, I cant believe it.     

I agree, not an accident you know the consequences!   my sisters two were unplanned but the  best surprise ever.

• This article really upset me what an awful woman, how did her fiance think it was his baby too.

My third son was a shock and it took me a little while to get my head round the idea but i would have been devastated if anything had happened and a little boy couldn't be more loved.

• imageimage cannot believe that is she stupid or something grr

• this really upset me 

she is one sick women  i had a miscarrige at the age of 18 very scary to go though but it was horrable to go though not many people now as it is still hard to talk about now  

she is really sick

• Not my kind of person, to be honest.  I guess that anyone callous enough to kill her baby by having an abortion is bound to be satisfied when nature does it for her.  Maybe the baby was better off this way.

• I'm of the belief that the whole thing was a lie on her part - why was she tweeting in a board meeting and how did she know she was having a miscarriage? I'm sorry but if you're having that obvious a miscarriage you'd be in too much pain to consider writing a stupid tweet. Just some idiot trying to get attention I think.
  • not sure im comfortable with that, its all a bit um, harsh!