Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Bugaboo Cameleon

Replies

• we were thinking of getting one of these but it scores lower on here than the new silver cross surf we looked at today,that got 5 out of 5 on here.

were not name brand freaks like some,we just want a robust new age system thats easy to manouver,well built and value for the money as you dont always get what you pay for with things made famous by the likes of wayne rooney ect.

anyone have the silvercross surf that can recommend it please?

• the bugaboo cameleon is the best pram out there, i bought mine second hand off ebay its the first generation 1 and is now over 6 yrs old n still goin strong! ive only had 1 problem n that was 1 of the front wheels snapped off due to me shoving the pram down a curb that happend to have a small ditch infront of it, n me  stupidly trying to force it out of it ( this was combined with the pram been overloaded with an 18month old and lots of shopping). its excellent to push with 2 hands or 1, its very cosy we have the fleecy footmuff n it zips rite up to babys chin, the colours are fab! we have the bright blue pram wiv brite pink fabrics looks gorgeous people always stare at it, its not at all bulky either! i secretly had a push of an icandy in my daughters nurserys pram shed n it was like pushing a tank! i hate all these rip off versions off the bugaboo that have suddenly apeared on the market! gross!! i no many people who are on ther 3rd pram for there baby n im still on my 1st coz i bought the best! i would not even dream of purchasing any other brand of pram in my life an i will continue to use the one i have now wen i have another baby. i rekon it will lasted atleast 8years by the time ive finished wiv it! i adore this pram!! well worth the money!

• I love, love, love my bugaboo!