Forum home› Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Suri Cruise sports high heels at three

Replies

• Options

i completely agree ella, its awful!

i dont wear heels (too tall) and when i have its been ver uncomfortable, poor child!

• Options
    I hate seeing children in heels - I know a mother at our local playgroup who was a 1 1/2 year old girl who cant wait to buy her daughter heels and her new bra.. she has even wondered if you can get little bra's now.. to me this is wrong on all levels.. let children be children!! They are not dolls!!
  • Options

It's disgraceful.She's a little girl,she should be in proper shoes and that picture was taken in the rain,where's her wellies.How's she supposed to  jump in puddles in those shoes.

I think children should be children and need sensible clothes to play in.They're not dollies,just let them be children while they can.It doesn't last long.

If you have a child who likes to dress up,keep those things for the dressing up box.

• Options
    its not that bad, they are only heels and she will wear them when she is about 8 anyway. i dont see the harm, she seems to be happy so that is all that matters.
  • Options
    I think she looks great. All kids have hobbies and she's one lucky kid who can make her hobby fashion! My hobby was reading and stuffed animals and it looks to me like Suri is one-upping me there as well. The girl will be as tall as a model, like Katie...she's the spitting image of her mom already. Katie was born with brains too...got into Columbia...and that's no small accomplishment. I'm not worried for Suri at all. I admit the temper tantrums need to go and be gone for good, and I can't help but think she'll grow out of that behavior at least when she's in public. Hopefully she will that is, I can't be as sure on that one as I am about her height, looks, and acumen. I love her looks in this pic, little heels (lets just get to the point here, they're not really high heels, they're just heels and they're fine. She'll be fine,) skinny jeans and GROVER :-) to top it all off. She looks exceptional, and great, and she'll be just fine.
  • Options
    I can't believe how awful this looks - the poor girl gets treated like a dress-up doll! There's is NO way I would ever put my 3 yr old in heels. I remember when I was about 10 nagging my mum for heels and she wouldn't let me because they were bad for children's feet and I'm so glad she didnt give in to my nagging!