Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Baby bottle heats itself in 60 seconds

Replies

• Options

Good for an emergency,I heard someone talking about this on the radio.Looks like you have to buy the bottle and warmer,which would be expensive,and my babies are fussy about which bottles they use

I have a vague memory seeing something you put on your existing bottle to heat it instantly,like a heat pack

Bit expensive for everyday if it's £22 for just 100 uses.Wouldn't use it for night feeds,I have a plug in warmer does that in the time it takes to change a nappy,but for days out it would be really useful

• Options

Love it! 

The other options on the market take forever to warm up the feed.

Think I would use the bottle on its own for most feeds and pop in the warmer for night feeds and out and about.   Perfect! 

Hate it when my baby cries for her milk!

• Options
    The Tommee Tippee warmer heats an 8oz bottle in about 8 minutes. When Heather was still up in the night she wasn't taking as much as that so it took maybe half the time... ie roughly as long as it took to change a nappy. I might have bought one for trips out bit it's pricey for every7 day use.
  • Options
    A shocker! It keeps milk warm up to one hour! Thats against current safety guidelines isn't it. Formula in powder form isnt sterile anyway, add this, hmmm i would not take any chances!
  • Options

I've bought one.  It's great. You make formula up in the normal way (as per guidelines) and then use the warmer unit for warming up the feed when you are out and about or for that horrible 3am feed. 

Plus it only warms the feed that goes around the warmer unit so I feel its much more hygenic than warming up an entire bottle of feed.

I tried it out and liked it so much that I use the yoomi bottle as my regular bottle now (i.e. without the warmer for during the day feeds).  Its so versatile.  Highly recommended!.   

• Options
    thanks for posting lolo, its always great to hear a mums experience, ive been toying with the idea of one, even though my youngest should be off the bottles, but we have alot of huge changes coming so im leaving her for now, but anyway we travel alot and it just seems such a brilliant convienient idea!
  • Options

wow!!!

RATHER COOL!!!

but only 100 times, at that price, best kept for traveling i think!

still fantastic though!