Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: SPOILER ALERT – Shock miscarriage in EastEnders

Replies

• Options
    I know, its so addictive! Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without the doom and gloom of Eastenders!
  • Options

Oh I do love a spoiler alert! Poor old Ronnie - why can't Eastenders give these down trodden characters a happy storyline for once? It's almost predictable! However, it won't stop me tuning in on Xmas day though! 

• Options
    I wanted a happy ending for Ronnie.Bit sad for Christmas.Still have to watch it though
  • Options
    image Well, it is actually Zainab that has the mis-carriage when she finds out about Syed and Christian being gay together, although Ronnie ends up in Hospital after Archie shoves her into the bar!
  • Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's worse.I like Zainab.Can't we just have a good old Mitchell punch up,that's too sad for Xmas.Might not watch nowimage
  • Options
    yes zainab has a miscarriage not ronnie which is pretty sad really they have to have a twist with there story lines really dont they x
  • Options
    ok i know eastenders is a soap,why why why does ronnie have a miscarage its too miserable even for eastenders,its really annoyed me,for once just once cant anyone have a little bit of a nice thing happen to them.after all the complaints about danniell i was so sure shed get that long awaited for baby,its just far to sad.im totally sick of eastenders and im not going to wach it anymore.iv got christmas one taped but will be going directly to deleat it.cant be bothered with another drawn out who done it!!!! it will probabally end up being ben,their who done its are boring and unreal.esp darren as baby georges father and lucas killing libbys dad dragging his body accross the square filling in the hole,then making it back in time to have some hanky panky while no-one saw a thing.i could write better storylines for all the cast by myself..even though im not a great speller. infact id take that challenge on anyday.good bye eastenders and who knows maybe dot will have an affair fall pregnant and give ronnie a chance to adopt a baby at last. the end
  • Options

Didn't get time to watch,did I miss something?image

Sounds like I need to catch up.

• Options
    Oh dear, it sounds like there's going to be a lot of doom and gloom on Albert Square this christmas! Even though it's always pretty depressing, I can't help watching the christmas day episode every year!