Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Dannii Minogue shows off growing tum at NTA awards

Replies

• I agree - she looks lovely! hardly any sign of a baby bump in there! Wonder if Cheryl feels broody now she's seen Dannii looking all glowing!

I loved the attention I got when I was pregnant! I lapped it up and didn't mind who touched it. Weird really, as I'd hate it if anyone did it to me post-pregnancy!

Maybe I'm a show-off at heart! haha

• Oh my god I would've hated it if I was Dannii! The attention is all nice but having everyone rubbing your tummy like you are a Buddha is just plain annoying.

Although, I wouldn't mind if Simon Cowell wanted to touch me.... haha how wrong

• I didn't like people touching my baby belly to be honest. Complete strangers would the urge to put their hands over my stomach and I'd be like 'Hello??? there is a person attached to that, it isn't public property!"

Looks like Dannii is deliriously happy though, so I'm sure she didn't mind.

Who knew her and Cheryl were such good buddies?!

• I don't know what it is, but when I see a pregnant friend/ family member/ colleague I just want to touch their baby tummy. I don't know what it is! So I can understand why everyone was doing it to Dannii lastnight.

She didn't the least it worried though - bet she was secretly loving the attention on her

• How gorgeous does Dannii look??! I couldn't help but smile when I saw the pics from lastnight - however, not sure I'd be impressed with everyone (incuding Simon Cowell!!!) touching my baby belly!