Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: 19% of parents blame infidelity for being late for the school run

Replies

• image hahaha jo!

im on school run duty atm for my sister, mums been in st thomas' hospital, christ im useless,  toddlers are the WORST for doing anything in a hurry, nappies are the worst culprit then destroying the house while i put the others shoes on, or hiding the car keys, emptying my bag or taking one shoe off and loosing it!!!!!!!!!!! kids!!!!

• Trying to get the kids to walk is the usual reason, hence we  dont do it very often.  Not very eco-friendly but soo much quicker to take the car!

It takes about 30-40mins walking (with the kids), but you can guarantee, it'll take nearly an hour if we are going to school.  And even leaving a bit earlier doesnt solve the problem-how does that work?!image

• 1.Too many things to do,I just try to squeeze that extra little job in and don't leave enough time.

2.A pair of slow moving toddlers,far too busy to be getting hats and coats on.

3.Lost wellies,shoes,glove,hats trip us up fairly regularly

4.That last minute I want the toilet when they didn't want to go five minutes ago when you told them to.

5.Filthy rotten nappies that won't wait till you get home,again they wait till they're in the pram,coat on,all tucked in.

I'm completely rubbish at time keeping,and I fully intend to be late for my own funeral

My infidelity has never caused a problem though,never made me late yet.It's all about time management.Making time for those important extrasimage