Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Mum who weighs 43 stone bid to become World’s Fattest Woman

Replies

• Thats terrible, if she was abusing herself with drugs or alchol the kids would be taken away, she is still abusing herself and actually killing herself, its ridiculous, I have carried extra pounds (or should I say a couple of extra stone!) for a few years but no where near do that degree and am now changing for a number of reasons.
  • How can she possibly take care of her kids.Can she run after a small child about to run in the road?Can she get down on the floor and play?

I'm carry more than a few extra pounds and inches,but I'm mobile and reasonably fit and healthy.Wonder what kinds of foods the kids are eating if they see their Mum eating like that.

Sad if your only talent and only aspiration is to get fat

• This story made me feel sick! How could she be that selfish to her children?! I dread to think what her partner looks like! Surely social services should step in - I googled her name and she is HUGE - gross and a very very very bad role model image
  • 80 pieces of Sushi!!!!! wow so healthy. I feel for her poor children...
  • Sad,very sad. What a role model to her kids on a mobility scooterimage all self inflicted.