Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Exclusive: Silver Cross Surf unveiled

Replies

• Options

Does anyone know the weight? It says 7kg on the website but thats just the chassis.  Whats the weight of the seat? And how small is it folded?

Can anyone help?

• Options

Caroline, not sure if you've found the answer yet,  I found this

Chassis with rear wheels - approximately 7kg

Seat unit - approximately 3.2kg

folded size: 72x59x28cm.

I am going to see it in a shop not too far from where I live tomorrow.

• Options

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know the review of the Silver Cross Surf is now in, so do check it out. A Mercer is correct with the weight - a total of 10.2kg to push, and our MFM reviewer found to be a real joy.

C

• Options
    hey yes i bought iy in the light silver brilliant pram got everythink with it from the pram center amd only cost me £650.
  • Options
    Yes weve got one and the baby does not lye flat in the baby snug which is supposed to be from birth. I`ve emailed Silvercross about and it and they have not bothered to reply. So personally I wouldn`t buy the Silvercross Surf. If anything the baby snug restricts the babys airway. And the customer service is rubbish. Wasted hundreds.
  • Options

Hi, 

Now that the surf has been launched, have you had chance to use it in the real world yet?

rgds/alex