Forum home Article comments

MFM competition winners!

Replies

• Hi can anyone help me,
    I've just received my new copy of pp and was chuffed to see I made tip of the month, and at the bottom of the page it states tip of the month gets a free goodie bag (yippee) do i need to do anything to claim this or will it just be sent to me? Has anyone else out there won one and what was it like. Thanks
  • i didnt win that but my son ethan was tot of the month and won 100 pounds worth of fisher price toys in the last copy(if i rem correctly,wearing cowboy hat).we didnt need to do anything cme to us in about 3 weeks i think....i hope this helps you. x
  • I got web user of the month and the prize got sent direct to my house. I did get an e.mail first to ask for my address and pic but if you've already given that it should come straight out to you I think. Congrats. (If I've spelt most of this wrong my fingers aren't working right for some reason) Lol.

• Hello everyone!

We're happy to announce that we've got more competition winners!

Congrats to the following people who've won a LEGO Duplo Winnie the Pooh play set!

Amanda Julian
    Nina Miller
    Tina Parry
    Paula Barker
    Hannah beadle
    Claire Tomlinson
    Claire Hyde
    Sufia Desai
    Stacy Hudson

You're prizes will be with you soon.

MFM
  • Congrats ladies
  • Congratulations! For a second i thought it was me as i read Paula image
  • MORE COMPETITION WINNERS!

Congrats to Olivia Whalley, who has won the Joolz buggy!

http://www.madeformums.com/comp/comp.asp?c=414
  • Congratulations one & all :0)
  • wow what a fab prize, congratulations!
  • We have another competition winner to announce!

CONGRATS to the following people, who've won the chance to meet Jedward at a brand new toy launch at Hamleys!

http://www.madeformums.com/comp/comp.asp?c=454

Cheryl Broadway
    Tracy Baker
    Karen Dighton
    Zoe Campbell
    Rebecca Clarke
    Kirsty Sherwood
    Daniella Fishlock
    Beth Castle
    Taryn Allwood
    Serena McClelland
  • WOW congrats ladies!!!!
  • Wow the chance to meet Jedward!! Thats um amazing???!!!! lol only joking, have fun ladies.
  • Well Done, Love Hamleys it will be a great day! Have fun!
  • Hi all, still havn't received my goodie bag for tip of the month, I got an email saying it should be with me soon about 3 weeks ago but still nothing, does it usally take this long?
  • Anyone have any idea when this competion might be drawn?

:- http://www.madeformums.com/comp/comp.asp?c=336

Fingers crossed!

• got my goodie bag!! first one got lost in post so they sent another one. Really great, Thank you x
  • I hate to be an eager beaver but does anyone know how quick the winners are announced from the comps? I'm getting excited with my fingers crossed about Charlie Bear. Good luck everyone. xxx

• My names here for a comp in May.

Family day out in London + spending money???

I,ve had no email, nothing..

Anyone help please

• foundanother Melanie Hall on here, she is Melanie Hall2....maybe she got the prize??

I have emailed..no one responding

• CONGRATS to the following winners - you've won the Miffy Lucky Dip competition! Joanna Wren, Alison Turnnidge, Danka Bakic, Angie Allen, Jan Hall, Alice Ready,Clare MacDonald,Fiona Edwards, Helen Dooher, Sheryl Hesp, Julie Woodward, Diane Humbles, claire tomlinson, Katherine Penny, Jean Shaw, Lisa Dexter, Debbie Melia-Williams, Lesley Willison, Deborah Preston, Stacey Bartholomew, Kate Hester, Fiona Martin, Ailsa McLeod, Ruth Barker, leanne knight, Helen Conway, tracy horrex, Alistair Masterton, Kate Strickland ??