Forum home Article comments

MFM competition winners!

Replies

• congrats to all winners
  • Congrats and well done everyone. Enjoy your prizes.

• Well done every one image))))
  • Thanks so  much x

• Congrats 2 all x
  • Hi - just noticed my name on the winners list for the lunchbox but haven't received anything - do I need to do anything to claim?

Thanks!

h

• CONGRATS to the following winners who have won a TOMY Aquadoodle set:
    Jo Convey, Sophie Hunton, Lisa Clarke, Lela Kendall, Kayleigh Mayhew, Susan Sargent, Lisa Anderson, Jess Wilson-Gifford, Janet Godsall, Rachel Mccraith and Kirsteen Mackay!
    Look out for your prize in the post within the next few weeks!

• Well done, congratulations....image
  • Congrats to you all. Well done image

• Hi there, will the winners from some of the comps from August be announced soon please? There were quite a few ending in that month like the Charlie Bear give away that I've never seen to winners list from. Not sure if they have been posted in another thread or not image

• I often wonder if i'm looking in the correct place as theres so many comps but dont see winners announced that often!!
  • Hi

Looks like i'm one of the winners,can you confirm ?

Thanks

• I won in May, tripto London ans spending money, I have emailed twittered, everything.

No one ever gets back in touch.

Maybe its all a con

• Hello, Not sure why no one has come back to you. I won something last year on here, and it was all good image Sorry you havent been so lucky.
  • When i got tip of the month i was told to email Amanda some one and she took my details, but the first goodie bag was 'lost in the post' so they sent another one after i emailed them to let them otherwise would never have got anything. Maybe try another link to ask whats going on?!!
  • Try the Facebook page for contact. It seems to be manned a bit more then this one lately. Hope you manage to get it sorted out image I've won stuff before & most of the time I've got it but that was through PP and P mag and not this site even though they are linked.

• Hi everyone,

The winners of the National Trust family passes are:

Debra McQueen, Angela Randall, Krista Walker, Rachael Marsden, Vanessa Evans, Tsalani Dhliwayo, Samantha Scrimshaw, Pete Jones, Tracey Harvey and Alexandra Turner.

Your passes have been sent today, so should be with you next week! Congrats!

• If anyone has any competition queries, please email hannah.blake@magicalia.com.

However there's no need to get in touch if you've been named a winner as we already have your contact details from when you entered the competition!

Many thanks.

• Congrats to the winners. Some great days out ahead for you all. Well done.

• The following winners have won the OXO Tot Feeding Set competition!

Well done to: Christine Loveday, Joanne Thomas, Kelly Dawe, Hannah Borrett and Alice Beaumont.

Your prize should be with you in the next few weeks.