Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MFM competition winners!

1717273747577»

Replies

• Options

The winners of our Woolly and Tig competition are:

Main winner: Mary Baldwin

Runners up: Caroline Matthews
    turan keles
    Susan Smith
    Lisa Humphries
    Jack  genn
    gemma siddons

You will be contacted regarding your prize within 28 days

• Options

jojopo@hotmail.co.uk

I've contacted the PR who is going to find out what happened with the delivery and get back to me. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

• Options

Hi just wondering if there's any update as to when this prize will be posted, as i have heard nothing and the 28 days has passed awhile ago 

The winners of the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn competition are:

Mandy  Sellek  Rosaleen Walsh Catherine Farrell Lisa Jones Ruth Liddle-Howden Elizabeth Kerr Anthony Hutchinson SARAH Anderson

You will be contacted with 28 days regarding your prize.

• Options

Rosaleen

I have contacted the PR for you and will let you know when I hear back from them.

Thanks

• Options

My Masha prize arrived today, many thanks, can't wait to use it and spend the shopping vouchers!  XX

• Options
    Jessica MFM wrote (see)

jojopo@hotmail.co.uk

I've contacted the PR who is going to find out what happened with the delivery and get back to me. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

WOW its all just arrived, it looks fab!! Thank you image xx

• Options

brummymum and jojopo, so glad to hear you got your prizes!

• Options

Hello.

We think it's about time we started a new comps thread as this one has so many pages, you'll all get finger-sore clicking through to find the end. So we're going to close this thread and open a spangly new one here.

Do please head on over for all new comps chat.

We're also changing how we display our winners.

In line with our new Terms and Conditions we will be posting our winner’s names here. See you on the new thread!

• Options

Hi guys,

As you know, MFM hosts loads of fab prizes in our <a href="http://www.madeformums.com/competitions/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Win & Free</a> section and we thought it'll be nice to share with you who the lucky winners were!

First up, congrats to these 10 MFM'ers who won a Bambino Mio nappy set worth £49.99!

• Janet Dugdale
    • Amanda Steele
    • Jenny Mallinson
    • Melanie White
    • Jane Boutflower
    • Melanie Crumpton
    • Vanessa Lowden
    • Faye Mace
    • Sharon Burge
    • Cathie Shiela

Another big congrats to Leah Cassidy who is the very lucky winner of the Mothercare Novo nursery kit worth £1,000!

Also a big well done to Eva Churchill who won the Cupcake Spa day competition!

We'll be announcing more winners on this thread shortly, so make sure you check back to see if you've won.

MFM also host mini competitions on our <a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MadeForMums/84452562143?ref=ts" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Facebook page</a> - just check it out and become a 'fan' if you want to be in the running...

Chat soon, 

Kyrsty @ MadeForMums x