Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Sneak preview - active buggies for 2010

Replies

• Hi MFM mums, dads and parents-to-be,

We've put more of these shiny new buggies to the test. Firstly, we've got the EXCLUSIVE first test and review of the Phil and Teds Smart buggy - see if it lived up to the hype!

If you've got twins or two siblings, do check out the Mountain Buggy Duo review.

And if you end up buying either, make sure you post your own user review - good, bad, indifferent, we want to hear your opinions!

C

• Hi all,

Yes, it's me again with another update - the Mountain Buggy Swift has been but through its paces, so check out the review to see how it performs in the real world!

C

• wow i have been looking at a phil teds smart....hope its a good review

• i had a play with the phil and teds new one a week ago at kiddicare, i love my vibe and im now looking for a stroller, and well me and the oh hated it, without how short the handle is and its bizare looks, the seat is just awful!!! its makes a quinny zap look like the height of luxury, a big thumbs down from me and i was very keen to buy it before i saw it, back to trusty old maclaren i think!
  • Really Lau,I thought it was gorgeous-mind you,I haven't actually had play with one,that's depressed me,thought I may have to get one!
  • it was the seat that put me off, its so hard and lola wasnt impressed, and she loves her buggy. i could see it working if you had the carrycot and carseat, but i do sooo much walking it doesnt work for me, im soft on my two, there buggy seats have to be like sofas image lola has a padded liner in hers, wouldnt want the princess getting a numb bum
  • I'm going to ahve to have a trip to kiddiecare I think.........seat looked smart(as name suggests) but I was bit concerned with the material. Shame that! You still in love with vibe? Which one did you prefer-vibe or pear??????

Thinking of selling my p&t if Jc can do the walk to Tom's school!

• kiddicare is soooo worth going to,

there customer care is second to none, lolas carseat wasnt tightening easily so they gave me a brand new one, then a clip broke so theyre repairing for free and gave me a brand new one to borrow, and while we waited for it to be processed they gave us free drinks in the cafe.

ive been about 10times now as its in the middle of here and leicester, and only 5mins off the main road.

I love my vibe, but i really want a maclaren, because i just love them, and theyre so light and easy to use.

now between the pear and vibe, oh i cant choose, they both have so many positives, id deffinatly say pear for first year then vibe for two toddlers, having lola in a carrycot or carseat and jack being able to lay down was invaluable to me, and now in the vibe when one naps the other walks, altough little miss can recline in the back and nap comfortably with jack reclined slightly. and the vibe is just one piece folded and easy to do aswell, pear was a bit of a jigsaw but worth it.

see i cant choose.

have you seen Baby jogger city select, thats rather nice,

• I have seen that,it looked a bit wide to me,but again only saw it in photo rather than in store. a single maclaren or double??

And anyway tell us more bout number 3??????

• single, id love the cath kidson red one with white dots it is gorgeous!!!

well, weve been trying for 5mnths now, and i tested the day af was due, but got nothing now its been 9days and no af, so gonna test again, thing is i was 12 weeks before i got a bfp for jack!!! and my docs wont test!!! im rather excited, roo isnt too much but thats him all over.

• OMG I didn't realise it was immanent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Good luck,sending plenty of baby dust your way. x

• Wait then,I'd not bother with single!!!!!!image
  • Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle we shared the insider gossip on above has now been reviewed.

Check out exactly what our tester had to say when she put the Urban Jungle through its paces!

C