Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Huggies DryNites Sleep Shorts - DISCONTINUED

Replies

• Options
    Hello, Im having the same problems, just called Hugges, and Yes they are discontinued.  My son is 10, and is still wet almost every night, and he is off to Switzerland with the cubs next month and I desperately need some.  Just got a packet off ebay, £8.99 plus postage.  Such a shame as these were great for older boys, and all other makes look like a nappy!
  • Options

Went in to my local Boots today to order some and no wonder they couldn't find them on their screen!!!  I can't believe it, my 10 year old has activity week in May and is so worried about wetting the bed that I promised him it would be ok as I would buy him these pull up shorts.  So will have to break the news somehow and destroy his confidence again!!!!  What will Huggies do next discontinue pull-ups as my son wears these every night as well - his confidence is bad enough as he still wets the bed at 10 with rarely a dry night and he knows he is the only one in his class.

• Options
    Are these nappies really discontinued- Why!!!! Can anyone help where I can purchase them from?>