Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can anyone recommend a good buggy board?

Replies

• Options
    hi! i bought the OBaby kiddie ride on board and i find it brilliant! it fits fine on my silvercross dazzle! mothercare will let u test a board in-store for size and quality. good luck in finding one u like x
  • Options

Hi, My mum brought this one and it has fitted on about 5 different pushchairs plus a wheel chair. it wasn't too expensive ethier and has lasted 2 years already. It has a seat aswell as a place to stand.

Litaf Seat 2 Go Buggy Hitchhiker Buggy Board and Seat

• Options
    Hi, I've been using the Lascal buggyboard and it's brilliant. Very lightweight and folds up when not in use. You can visit the Lascal website and check if it will fit your buggy.
  • Options
    i have an obaby one too, its fantastic and its fitted i candy, phil and ted, loola and maclaren.
  • Options
    I was just equiring about this earlier now im not sure if it will help but argos have one by litaf i think it is and it quite handy as its like a step which means the little one can actully sit down as well as stand up image
  • Options

Hi all,

I've got a 14 month old daughter and just found out i'm expecting again.  We've estimated myself to be roughly 6-7 weeks gone.  

From people's experience here, when the baby's born, do you think I could do with getting a buggy board or would it be recommended to get a tandem (and i really don't like them!)

• Options
    Hi guys. I ended up going with a Lascal Mini but am now getting rid of it as Mia hated it and kept leaping off while we were moving. Oh well. Lil sod. Lol. Thanks for your help though everyone X
  • Options
    I have just got one of those for harry - to use at my sisters house so when she has him on a monday she can go further / faster max in teh buggy and harry loves cruising on the board!!!
  • Options
    i wish Mia would have stayed on it. She was spinning round on it nearly falling of, her head turns at the sight of boys already. lol. I thought it would be great for places like Meadowhall because she always gets knocked over but adults who don't look for little kids. x
  • Options

Hi

I bought a bibi strolli rider ( if you google it you can see what it looks like) and it is fab, my 2 year old loves it and will happily ride on it without one complaint. Basically it is a buggy board but in the shape of a bike but with the advantage of being off to one side allowing you to walk normally when pushing the buggy. It comes with a range of fittings so should fit most buggies.

• Options

hiya, my boys 20 months and am thinking of getting a buggy board has he doesnt like going in his buggy and its a nightmare getting a bus with a double. do you think hes too young for a board and are they safe? thanks

• Options

Perfectly safe to use. As long as they can stand up on their own ok he'll be fine. Mia used hers at 18 months but she just didn't like not walking. We're just waiting for an autism assessment for her and it is a possibility that her concentration and wanting to view the things we pass by in her own way. I think Ava would of loved it but she's the youngest so we don't need one for her. They are really good but they can give you a bit of back ache if you don't have adjustable handles and are a shorty like me. Lol.

Even though it didn't work for us I would recommend one. I wouldn't spend as much as I did on one though. Argos look to have some good cheaper ones. x

• Options
    Hi all, I have a single stroller which is made of square poles not round. I'm after getting a buggy board for my eldest to cruise along on but don't want to get stuck with something naff. Any ideas. I don't want to spend a fortune but I don't want something that will fall off when we are out. Please help.image