Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Mum forced to choose which child to save

Replies

• ...why wasnt the 16 year old able to get himself out? his friends did. that is what I dont understand x
  • How sad. I'm afraid I'd have sat fast with them,as I cannot imagine what torture she will put herself through,as you would.

My thoughts and prayers are with them.
  • that is awful, and a choice that none of us, in a perfect world, should ever have to make. i cant begin to imagine what she is going through, its bad enough to lose your child but to always have that feeling that you could have done more to help them must be devastating.

my thoughts are with the family.
  • Maybe her 16 year old son was knocked unconscious. Whatever happened, she will find it very difficult to feel normal again.

My thoughts are with the family.
  • thats truly awful,

i cant imagine how you could even think in that situation, next time jack attempt escaping his seat im going to make sure he knows how to just incase.

my thoughts are with all involved

• how sad - I dont think you can plan for something like that, you would save whoever you could
  • I can't believe this story and cant even begin to imagine what this lady must be feeling. How awful.

My thoughts to her and her family.

Some of us think we face difficult decisions but this has to be the hardest decision ever.

:-(