Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Mamas & Papas Cybex Pallas car seat

Replies

• yes just got one home from halfords thay said thay could not fit as not trained to do so so i tryed and the seat belt in the back dose not go around the bumper and i would say that a citroen xsara piccaso is the most comon family car on the road had to return the cybex back to them not impresed 
  • We have a Nissan X Trail and can't get the seatbelt to fit around the seat properly, has anyone else managed to fit it correctly in this car?
  • To Jill:

Hi, I have a Ford focus, hand a Peugeot 207 and am now driving a Citroen C3 and the seat fits all of these perfectly., obviously u don't have a lot of leg space but you can always compensat by pushing foward the passenger seat.

I bought de 2010 pallas seat and am now buyng the 2011 ( new and improved model) to use in my wifes car.

100% happy with the product but still waityng for the summer daysimage.

Best regards from Portugal ( hot country in the summer image )

• We have a ford focus we were assured by the sales assistant it would fit and it doesnt. Just beware anyone else found this.