Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: REVEALED - Top toy predictions for Christmas!

Replies

• Options
    To me there seems to be a lack of outdoor games - do children not want bikes and scooters any more?

Plus I have to say there is only one toy on there that I have been asked for. My youngest has asked for one of those silly hamsters and a magic set and the eldest wants one of the Coronation St quest games, thank goodness one of them inherited my good taste!!
  • Options
    Whoops mine will have not 1 off the list!!!!!!

They are having a bike,and as Toms birthday just before xmas,he's having a scooter. So yes Lucy my 2 wanted outdoor toys!!! Hope I get a new hat scarf combo-think I'll be spending holidays out and about!!!
  • Options
    Try www.striderbikesuk.com - great for toddlers aged 18m to 5 years, teaches a key skill, great exercise, boosts confidence and great fun!

Worth every penny! Best toy ever bought!
  • Options
    hi im sammy and my baby turned ,one on wednesday,he had a great time and received lots of lovely presents,so instead of buying winter gifts me and my husband decided to but him summer toys for him to play with in the garden for next year. We bought finley a ball pit/sand pit and a swing and christmas time we are buying a slide and little trike.I think for all of us who have winter babies this is a good idea,we know our little ones will be entertained next summer,t-care all sammy x
  • Options
    No playdough in my house. But Robert wants loads of Lego, and Sarah wants the kids video camera/still camera.
  • Options
    None of that interests my 5yr old or 3 yr old!!! they want a slide / seesaw / swing, a spacehopper and some books! To be honest I was shocked at the list they produced, but pleasently so!!! bring back old fashioned toys!!!
  • Options
    To me there seems to be a lack of outdoor games - do children not want bikes and scooters any more?

Plus I have to say there is only one toy on there that I have been asked for. My youngest has asked for one of those silly hamsters and a magic set and the eldest wants one of the Coronation St quest games, thank goodness one of them inherited my good taste!!