Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Daughters inspired by mums to diet

Replies

• Options
    Personally I think girls grow up thinking they have to diet like mum because portion sizes have got bigger and bigger.

We need to teach children to grow up eating like they do as babies/toddlers, they eat until they are full and stop, for some reason it bacame normal to increase their portion sizes and expect them to eat it all and to have snacks and juice inbetween meals.

I'm trying to bring up my daughters to know that everything is allowed in moderation and as a part of a healthy diet and that the word diet means everything they eat and not a way to lose weight!
  • Options
    This is also a good way to give your daughter an eating disoreder.

There are literally millions of teen girls who purposely throw up after every meal and the Parents are cluesless.

Commenting on your daughter weight is the worst thing you can do.

Food Chemicals are the cause of the diabetes and obesity crisis NOT overeating

The food chemicals break the gut(insulin) and this is the cause of the diabetes and obesity crisis

A filmmaker has been reversing diabetes and Obesity in now 10 countries and the drug makers do not promote the story

just google SPIRIT HAPPY DIET