Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Toddlers to get jabs for six diseases in same appointment

Replies

• Options
    Administering these vaccines all at once is definitely a good idea. It will save time and cost.

Some of these diseases are terrible; they are often life-threatening, and even if the child survives, there can be horrendous long term health effects.

Children are all colonised with trillions of bacteria (in the gut, in the nasopharynx and on the skin), all of which are come into regular contact with their immune system. Just about every human actually contains more bacterial cells than human cells. When a baby even touches dirt, they are exposed to more pathogens than in a single vaccine.

This is why the argument about 'overloading their immune systems' (whatever that means!) doesn't quite make sense.
  • Options
    This is the most dangerous and dishonest scheme ever proposed in the UK.

There is no independent scientific proof that vaccines even work, but mountains of evidence to suggest that they cause permanent damge to the recipient.

Dr. Moulden has joined and supports the Christian Heritage Party of Canada

This is a stern, yet humble, warning to all citizens of the globe. It is now proven that we are all being harmed by repeat vaccinations. This evidence must be circulated broadly in light of the imminent Fall, 2009 plan to turn North American schools into MASS vaccine centers to institute triple flu vaccine to us all. Children will be the first to be injected with experimental flu vaccines. The entire vaccine industry, as it turns out, has been experimental. We did not know that we were causing damages - for us all.

In case you are wondering what will happen, the answers are contained in this article. The same thing will happen as has been happening with all vaccines. Clinically silent ischemic brain and body damages will happen. The only difference is that you can now see these damages, with your own eyes, in the here and now, in real time, and in your family photos going back fifty or more years if you have to.

ALL vaccines are causing immediate and delayed, acute and chronic, waxing and waning, impairments to blood flow, throughout the brain and body. This IS causing us all to become chronically ill, sick, and causing brain damages along a continuum of clinically silent to death. This is causing ischemic "strokes". In some respects, this is also "aging." Since the damages are microscopic, we cannot see them as they occur. However, we can now see the neurological aftermath of these damages - within hours and days of vaccination - all vaccinations.
  • Options
    The only thing missing from the above rant is a tin-foil hat.

There is overwhelming evidence that vaccines work. We can vaccinate someone and measure their antibody response to the specific antigen within a few weeks. This is what happens routinely with the Hepatitis B vaccine, haven't you ever had it? It's not magic, and it's quite easy to understand. You could even arrange a trip to your local clinical lab to see how it's done.

There is no evidence that vaccines cause harm to everyone. Vaccines are only a danger to people who have adverse reactions to them, which is usually caused by allergy. This represents less than 0.1% of all vaccinations-- and most of this 0.1% is simply fevers and localised pain.

I've had every vaccine under the sun and I certainly haven't had any stroke. And I hate to break the news, but people age whether they've had vaccines or not. I don't suppose you see any Ancient Greek Spartans running around.
  • Options
    Personally, I agree that the vaccine and a couple of days of discomfort are preferable to major illness and lasting side effects or even death from catching the disease.

My Gran lost her baby sister at 8 mths to meningitis during the WW2, her father never even got to see her. Just remember that before vaccines child mortality rates from these diseases were high, now its rare to hear of a child mortality from these diseases.
  • Options
    The immune system of the baby is too small to bear with these strong immunization all at once,

I personally feel the current system is fine with me

what do you think mums???????????