Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Trying again after a miscarriage

2»

Replies

• We have miscarried 3 times over the past year. All tests suggest we have no issues but it keeps happening! We are trying ahain now and pray 4th time lucky. Our third missed miscarriage revealed a daughter with Trisomy 15. We were devastated.
  • I had a miscarriage around March, and am possibly pregnant again. I THINK I'm having implation bleeding again. Last time, it was just red dot here and there. Now it's red and super light/faint orange? If anybody can give me some advice, please do! Trying to go to my GYN asap. Also, having slight stomach pains, so crossing my fingers it isn't AF!
  • I had a miscarriage 5months ago and had to wait for three months to be pregnant again as per doctor advice. Am now 7 weeks waiting for my scan on 8 Aug. Can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat
  • I had a miscarriage in june my boyfriend and I have had sex most of the month of September and got my period October 3,2014 help please what I'm I doing wrong we want a baby so bad .
  • I had a miscarriage in june trying to get pregnant and cant we have had sex most of September and now it's October and just got my period and we can't get pregnant help
  • I decided to try again after a miscarriage. Am glad I did because I got pregnant three weeks later