Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

silver cross surf pram

Replies

• My Surf stopped folding shortly after we bought it, I contacted Silver Cross and they sent a courier to collect it, repaired it and returned it within 48 hours, all free. I suspect it is a known problem due to the speed that they agreed to repair mine!

• hello, has anyone else had problems with their silver cross surf pram???? Mine has been returned twice in four months, due to the folding system breaking off. I have been told today that its our fault as we must be folding the pram the wrong way, I have told them that we are folding it the only way you can. I was told that it can be folded wrongly and that why its broken as they have tried to do it today. Oh I forgot to say that Silver Cross have yet to see the pram, they have told us its our fault after a telephone call to them!!!!!

I was also told that a few have been returned due to the first problem we had happening to other people and now they have updated this system. So how can it be our fault??

Would love to hear from someone who has had the same problem and how you managed to solve it, this pram cost us £580 we thought Silver Cross had a long history in pram making and we would have no problems with such a well known company, how wrong we are...................