Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback:

14567810»

Replies

• Hi all.. My name is tara and I am 22 this is my 1st pregnancy... I found out I was pregnant tues week ago which left my 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I then started bleeding on sat which I would have then been 5 weeks and 2 days. It was very light and pink just when I wiped but they took me for a early scan and could see a growth in my womb with a glow around it. I then stoped bleeding after 2 days but started again today and the blood was red with some clots but I have had no pain at all. I am really scared to lose my 1st child. Has anyone else had the same as me? I'm due back on the 3rd for a follow up scan to see if there is any growth.. I can't explain how scared I am.
  • I'm about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant, I noticed a little brown blood in my underwear on friday afternoon then nothing until saturday afternoon but this time was a red/pinky colour, it stopped again until later saturday night when I went to the toilet, there was nothing in my underwear but when I looked in the toilet it was bright red. On sunday I start experiencing back ache with bleeding only when I went to the toilet none in my underwear, later that day the pain start moving from my back around to my front still bleeding when going to toilet, the pain got quite bad and also my left leg kept feeling as tho it was dead. This morning there is still blood and my left side feels sore as tho I've pulled a muscle and there is still blood but again only when going to the toliet. Does this sound like a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy?? I'm really worried and haven't got a doctors app till later on today, this would be my second child but third pregnancy as I miscarried before.
  • my son is 2 and half he says the odd word here and there like dog or ball but just couple of words. but isnt saying any sentences just trying to talk but is jibberish any advice? his hearing seems fine if u tell him to do something he does it he just struggels to talk back
  • I was 12 days late, i bled for 3 days. Started kinda dark red then faded to brown. Am I pregnant?
  • I believe Ive hadimplantation bleeding because the day i expected my period i usually comes in the morning with a wek of cramps its been two of brown black blod and pinkish blood no cramps at all just but fatigue breast soreness and insomia with a little of nausea
  • Ok. So someone help me here. I had mirena for 3 years and had it removed 20/5/2013. 3 days later bleeding for 7 days. The 10/6/2013 again bleeding. First light which faded away during day. This morning was brown black with some red. Went to dr he says my hormenes not stable yet. Have all the signs of pregnancy. What now?
  • I am in my early stage but some times I feel am pregnant while a times I feel just normal, do you think I should go for a test to be absolutely sure am pregnant?
    Thank you
  • i am 23 weeks pregnant...utrasound showed fetal head is engaged......is it normal?
  • I've had 4 miscarriages and me and my partner have been trying to concieve now for about a year since last pregnancy, every miscarriage was at different weeks of pregnancy 1 of them i made it to 12 weeks. I've been taking folic acid as trying for baby for 3 months now still not having luck. I believe that sex can harm pregnancy cause my last miscarriage was the worst as we had sex then went to sleep within 2 hours of having sex i was covered in blood, it was like i were wearing red hot pants. Most doctors told me sex had nothing to do with it but why do i feel it had every thing to do with it any suggestions please am i being stupid thinking sex can harm a pregnancy as i have told my partner that sex is banded when i fall pregnant next.
  • I started my own business by designing the Perfect cloth nappy. Support a small business by visiting our website, following us on Twitter or Like our Facebook Page :)
    http://www.thepracticalbabycompany.co.uk/

Thanks
    Kate
  • I'm due for my period in the 18th, I get it very regular every month.yesterday I took a pregnancy test, it said negative, so I threw it out. I took out the garbage later that night, I hapoened ti check the test again, this tine it had a line half way through the positive side. Today I noticed brownish red discharge and my brests have been, sore, my appetite seems bigger and I've been noticing I've been going to the bathroom more lately. I just bought another test, it said negative. Could I ve testing toi early even though my period isn't due for a few more days? I really wanna ve pregnant, and this is killing me not knowing for sure.. Please help...., also i'm experiencing light cramping...
  • I started bleeding a week before my period was due which lastest for 3 days now a week later I have belly cramps feeling sick and just don't feel myself could I be preg?
  • my wife is vomiting all the food she eats and says she often feels cold arround the stomach or lower back. what may be causing this?