Forum home Article comments

Talkback:

Replies

• Hi my daughter is almost 18months old and used to sleep fine now she wakes a few hours after going to be and its a drama she cries like in pain even thou i always make sure shes fine, i hug and sing to her until shes calmed and put her back in her cot that worked before and sleep often 12hours but now sge goes mental when I try to put her in the cot and starts pointing at everything seems scared and cries in a very distressed way we have tried controled. Crying and didnt work for us in the end most nights I end up bringing her to our bed but I cant rest properly she holds my niple and Ive grown to hate this so bad ..Im exausted and emotionally at breaking point please help us
  • im 29 weeks tommrow and it feels like ive got for ever to go but she moves about alot more this week then last week but shes still head up wonder when she will turn round
  • My daughter was 11 days over her due date and her midwife never mentioned once that the baby was breech, at 36 weeks she was told that here baby was transverse and that the baby had turned around at the next but no mention of the baby being breech. Surely in this day and age a midwife should be able to tell this, I am upset about this because my grand daughter has been born with hip displasia and has to wear a wheaton pavlik harness 24 hours a day to correct her hips because she was left so long in the breech position. Please could someone give me some advice.
  • I have had 5 miscarriage and i am know trying again for a baby it has been 6 months nw and still not getting pregnant is there something wrong x x
  • I have got to say I'm getting fed up with the Naughty Step in my house. We have a Gate at the bottom of the stairs one step up from the bottom. If my Granddaughter is not on it then her dolls are,
    along with all the Peppa Pig family and that doll that won't shut up. If I need the toilet in a hurry I have to ask permission to move them or climb over the gate. I am coming up with a plan to get a naughty mat and put it in the shed.
    Regards
    Anthony R Gunn
  • I recently had a mc (8weeks) and am struggling to accept that it really has happened..I was so ready to be a mum and feel betrayed by my body for allowing this to happen. I know me and my partner will try again, but am just scared.
  • im 5 week and i having some spotting it brown and lite pink is that ok im not hurting and my hcg is great
  • i fell pregnant in 2010 i already have son to diffrent partner as he has 2 to a diffrent patner so we wanted 1 2gether i was 6 weeks when i lost itand was devastated we fell agian in 2011 and was 6 weeks agian and lost it im now 2 days off been 6weeks again and im so worried had scan 2 days ago but no heart beat as it to lil every day i say to my partner another day done and this pregnancy i feel tottaly diffrent imnt bloated i have very sore breasts im crying 1 min then laughing th nxt i feel sick and the midwife says it could be good sign as i have all the signs hope every 1s pregnancy is going good x
  • My 3yr old son started pre scchool in april and since then he wakes up from 10pm and constantly screams till about 4am wen doctors they sed its night terres now they seen to have stoped he waking up wanting to come in my bed and won't setle back in his bed with out it being a fight and just scream for hours what can I do get him back to sleeping all night again
  • does a girl gets pregnant if she ejaculated before her male sex partner
  • I have just been tested positive for chlamydia, as i got tested after splitting with my ex who had been around. I have not had sex for the past 10 months and think i must have got this 15 moths ago, will i have PID im really worried. Please respond
  • I aslo sufferd the heartache of a miscarriage 1 week ago I was 5 weeks pregnant when it happend. Me and my partner r trying again. I am just so scared it will happen again!
  • hi im now 10 weeks+3days pregnant im wishing thedays away to 12 weeks and my 12 week scan as i have previously had six miscarriage's i know i shouldnt be like this but i cant get excited even though i want to! i am aware of every twinge cramp etc worry when i go to the toilet and am scared of doing something wrong!!! hopefully in febuary i will be posting pictures of my little miracle good luck to everyone xx
  • Hey yall I have a doctors appointment in 4 days and I am hoping to get Clomid, I havealways had irregular periods and cannot conceive for about a year now, but my fiance is getting deployed t in 3 weeks, I have just started my period TODAY, how can I assure that I can get Clomid so I can make my soldier our litlle miracle??? Please yall I need advice and quick!!!

?Soldiers Girl
  • Completely agree Becca, I find it confusing that SOME women won't entertain breastfeeding to prevent cancers, diabetes, etc. but scoff at the concept of NOT immunising their babies? Breastfeeding is not a trendy feeding choice, it can go a long way towards saving you and your babies lives
  • Don't panic! I was expecting triplets and it was a really complex pregnancy, I ended up with twin boy and girl who are amazing...It is very HARD, but it is also twice the fun and so rewarding, you will need to rely on yourself like you never have before and you will think at times that you cannot get through it, but you will, women are amazing creatures who have love that it boundless and use all the help you can get. You will have extreme highs and extreme lows, just tell yourself when it is bad, that it doesn't last forever. Have faith in yourself as a human being, and you will feel amazing! I promise you will be okay, mine are now 16 months old and I thought I would die with sleep deprivation, but I am still here and your body will adapt.... there is a link on the internet about the 10 best things about having twins ( the the 5 worst) read it, it is very accurate and the very best of luck. You will be fine. x
  • i have married before 2year 8 months our age both same of 32 years, still not pregnant what i do
  • Hi, I have had embro transfere 15 days ago, I had my blood test yesterday which was apparently negative, but I still haven't got my period. I was taking cyclogest until yesterday when I was told to stop. My periods are very regular and on my last cycle of ivf I bled withint the two weeks before my blood test. Should I be bleeding by now? Is there a chance they could have made a mistake with my result, or am I wishful thinking???
  • my dr. told me that if a baby is constipated & always says f f f sounds then he will be left handed 100% jennifer blake from vidallia ga