Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback:

Replies

• I'm not sure if my baby has this. she is 9 monhs old and she is sick afer she eats and after her bottles and she can be sickquite abit. Can you help?
  • I miscarried at 12 weeks in february this year 2013. It was a natural miscarriage and I want to try again. I am 37 years old and would love to have another child. The problem is this I don't know when its the right time to try again as I have been told that I can start after 2 weeks or for the next 2 months.
  • True North Productions are currently looking for couples and families for a brand new Channel 4 series who want to achieve their perfect life.

We are looking for people who would like to move and buy their own business but need some expert help to identify the right opportunity. It’s a perfect chance for people who dream of a new life, but until now just haven’t had the expertise or head space to go for it!

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, or know someone else that would be, then please contact: compareyourlife@truenorth.tv with a little bit of information about yourself and your current situation. Ideally you should be in a position to make some big decisions in 2013.
  • I started training my 2 years old daughter a week ago. She has no problem on sitting on the potty or the toilet seat, but she refuses to let herself go. I tried sitting next to her while on the potty even for hours but she doesn't let herself go. As soon I put her dippers on she starts weeing. What to do?
  • I am 35 and trying desperately for a baby, I had an abortion when I was 25 and then had a blood clot in my brain, have I missed the boat, I am sooooooo worried. Periods back to normal, been trying for about 10 months.
  • am 38weeks pregnant and i sleep all the time,does that couse any harm to the baby?
  • i have 3 ovarian cyst on my left ovary and im 11 weeks pregnant the past few days my left ovary has been hurting ive been having cramps ONLY on my left lower side can this be the cyst and can it be dangerous at this stage of pregnancy
  • i usually had my period on 28. when does is likely for me to ovulate?
  • AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when i'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but i've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty, then i contact the man on this email: mokospellcaster@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Dr Moko for helping me get a baby.
  • Brown discharge and a little blood when wipe is this normal for 5 weeks pregnant or have I got something to worry about x
  • Hi
    i am 21 weeks pregnant now and its my first baby. i had started feeling the baby moves from 17week. but since then my baby moves most on the lower stomach. i can feel the movement on the other part of my stomach but verry rarely. is that ok?
  • Hi my name's dee,I'm having my first baby due this Monday,I'm 39 weeks and 4 days had no show or waters breaking had the contractions though but I'm in the latent phase of Labour I don't do pain and am worried this baby won't come out
  • Hi,

I've just been offered a new job - it is within the same hospital trust as I work for already. I am due to start IVF treatment which we have been waiting for a long time. If it works I will be 4 weeks pregnant when I start my new job. Would I still be entitled to the enhanced maternity pay as it is within same trust that I have worked for 2 years?
  • I don't want to do anymore I've tried everything with my daughter she will be three in less then two months. She used the potty twice and refuses to do it again.she is aware that she has to go but just won't use the potty. I've bought her the underwear she wanted I bought a potty chart with stars to put on I've bribed her with money gifts ext. you name it I've tried it with her. So I'm at my wits end I don't understand why she doesn't want to go I stopped putting her in diapers I make her wear underwear all day but she holds it not will not go I ask her if she has to go she says no when she clearly has to use the bathroom and when I sit her on the potty she screams her head off! I'm a first time mom please help me!!
  • I had no breast milk with either of my babies ,my second one is now 12 weeks and nothing I have tried for 3 months solid with both babies my baby has lost 1kg in weight since birth and is hardly producing stools and wees.have been in tears lactation consultant told me to keep trying. Harder I am trying 15 hours a day but nothing my baby just screams and now aim becoming exhausted I don't know what to do.
  • yes, came off the pill 4 days ago as we recently decided to have a baby and I am very anxious! I want it to happen straight away! I know it probably won't but I am one impatient woman! We have been together for over 8 years, married for a month and decided its time! Very excited for what the future holds! I am going to see the doctor in 3 days to get a blood test to check that my body isn't lacking any nutrients and what I need to be doing to help the TTC process get easier and less stressful!
  • I love my new smartphone - but aren't most people using them now anyway? Anyhow...I'm definitely an Android mum! And I love my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini http://3store.uk.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-mini-on-3/ - it is awesome and much better than my previous iPhone - which to me looks so dated now. Honestly it's ridiculous how I have all my life on my phone - facebook, twitter, events and calender diary, games :-) , photos/camera and yes pingit - www.barclays.co.uk/pingit - is awesome

15 short years ago my phone looked like a grey plastic lump fallen from the sky (albeit that it was very cool at the time) but it didn't 'run' my life. I might consider myself to be a smart mum but by god if i lost my phone I'd be a screaming paranoid wreck!!! Smart mum hmmmmm ;-)
  • my 13 month old daughter has just come out in chicken pox and has got them on her eyes, her eyes have now gone bloodshot in the corners, is there anything i should be concerned about of anything i can do?
  • There seems to be contradicting advice out there as to when to start trying again. I miscarried last week at 7 weeks and me and my husband were devastated.

We plan to start trying again as soon as the bleeding has stopped. Apart from being able to date the pregnancy there seems to be no medical advice to wait until you have had your next period.

My heart goes out to all those going through a similar situation and good luck to all those who are trying for a sucessful pregnancy.
  • My parter only after givin birth a couple days ago wanted to know about baby blues it was helpful find out what signs to look out for thanks