Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Wondernanny toddler help

Replies

• hi wondernanny i need help, i have a 2 year old and she is soo fussy, she barley eats food that me and my partner make for her, if she has a little muck on her she screams and cry to for you to take it of her hands or change her clothes, just recently she has started to climb out of her cot when it is her bed time her bed time is at 6pm and she comes running into the living room and wants kisses and cuddles and wants what me and my partner have, we don't talk to her we pick her up and put her back in to bed but she keeps on doing this till she is tired and eventually lies down and goes to sleep, she has also been talking her nappy off when she is in bed and wets all her bedding and matress we have to keep buying all new mattress and mattresses protectors. we have placed a potty in living room for her and shown her what to do but she only uses it when she wants to use it, i also have a 1 year old who is in the "cruising stage" its hard for us to get him to walk but she wants all the attention we try to involve them bith but she hits him and pushes away, we remove her to her bedroom for 10 minutes for chill out time but when she comes back in she does it again she does not share toys and is just horrible all the time i am currently regnant with my 3rd child and dessprate for some help, thankyou roseanne aged 20 :)