Forum home Article comments

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• I will always recommend Lloyds pharmacy early pregnancy test as it has the most sensitivity when testing early as it detects 10imu where as the others are wanting higher hormone levels...I got my bfp on Monday after 1 ectopic and 2 miscarriages. Im not going doctors yet going to allow nature to take it's course as I was hurt really bad with other pregnancies but this time it feels different I have no doubt in my mind where as before I cried and prayed to not loose the baby...I hope everyone gets what they want!! Good luck
  • Hey ladies! So I’m 10 days late for my period, I’ve had the same cycle for the last 2-3 months. Lately I’ve been nauseas, more tired with less energy, some little cramps, hot flashes, tender boobs, some body aches more, smelling some things have grossed me out so much more, way more headaches and I’ve been so much more irritable lately too. I took a test a day after my missed period and it was negative, didn’t really think of looking for the faint line then I took one again 2 nights ago and it was negative too but was kinda over seeing the negative sign and threw it away before seeing if there was a faint line. I took one this morning and it has such a very faint line where the positive one should be. Husband sees it too but I feel like we’re just going mad and it may not be there. It’s so faint it’s not so much of a pink color, it’s just there right after I took the test. What do you guys think ? This is my first ever doing this
  • I didn't know I was pregnant till 2days ago, but 3weeks ago after being intermate with my partner I had this gashing bleeding for seconds where the blood was read and stopped soon after, I took a bath and put on a pad and when I checked 5min later there was no sign of bleeding so I was confused and just thought maybe coz my partner is big it might have been a cause so how. Then my boobs really started getting big and sore , I took a pregnancy home test and it came out negative. But today I woke up and my boobs are not as tender as before but still a little sore. My worry is am I still pregnant or did I have a silence miscarriage 3 weeks ago. I have no other symptoms and can only got check on Tuesday as per my booked appointment. But now I'm freaking out coz I want this baby. My first child is 14 years old.
  • Hi had bleeding after sex then spotting bleeding 5 days now. Mucus discharge then aching all over did two tests positive went to doctors next day and said negative really confused. Am I or not 😐 thanks
  • 2 positive lots off sympt listed above then bleeding after sex and spotting everyday 5 days. Doctors test negative she said I'm not feel funny. Might demand blood test. Help ladies plz x
  • Hi...my period is due in 4 days....im having a couple symptoms like sore nipples, vomiting, sharp lower abdominal pain (like someone is pinching me inside) , sleepiness, nausea also without vomiting and fatigue....can i be pregnant , I'm afraid to test because i dont want to get disappointed.....also its very frustrating because my sister in law is 7 months pregnant and i have been trying almost 2 years with no luck
  • Emmie94Emmie94 New
    edited Mar 4, 2019 12:16PM
    Hello,

I got off the pill at start of Jan (6 weeks ago) got my period straight away and haven’t had one since.

The last 2 weeks I’ve been so tired, felt a little dizzy every now and again, my back is aching and going to toilet a lot.

I did a pregnancy test last week came up negative but could be too early still.

I know chances of me being not pregnant are high because I’ve only just come off the pill.

How long did it take everyone to get pregnant after coming off the pill?
  • Hello Ladies,

Could I be pregnant- I had nausea all day for 4days,the feeling isn't so strong today. I'm having a slight crampy feeling, I have a low back pain(it's been there for days now) , I feel light-headed sometimes, my legs feel heavy when I walk, have been grumpy, my boobs feel bigger and heavier by the day, but they are not sore. I haven't done a pregnancy test bcos my period is due in 7days; also, i'm scared bcos I had an heterotopic pregnancy the last time (which was supposed to be my 1st). The pregnancy was 7weeks old, I went for an ultrasound and discovered I had an ectopic, I had a surgery, and 5days later, I had a miscarriage and that was when I realised I was supposed to have a set of twins. But the ultrasound did not pick up the one in the womb. I'm dying to have a baby, so the feeling of being disappointed is at play now. Please advise me, thank you.
  • Hi

I have been on the petogen injection for over 2 years now. For the last couple of days I have been feeling queezy, dizzy, I have heartburn, lower back pain, arms and legs and my whole body is sore. I have extreme fatique, I feel like I want to cry the whole time. Lets just say I have most if not all of the symptoms above. I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I have no idea when to take it though as I do not get my period while on the injection. Could I be pregnant? I though it was maybe just the flu, but it's not going away or getting better or worse.

Thank you
  • I was due on today and never came on, I've had so many symptoms and done 3 testa, 1 came back with a faint line then went a pinky colour 1 day later hearing about evap lines I waited and took another one and the same thing happened again, took another one today and an immediate visible white line came up straight away so I'm really confused....
  • I was due on today and never came on, I've had so many symptoms and done 3 testa, 1 came back with a faint line then went a pinky colour 1 day later hearing about evap lines I waited and took another one and the same thing happened again, took another one today and an immediate visible white line came up straight away so I'm really confused....
    Hi @Jadelace29 can we suggest you come and post your question on our Chat Forum here where lots more people will see it and might be able to offer some advice. 
  • Hi, I'm 8 days late, having lots of symptoms so did a test yesterday morning which was positive, a faint line but it was there. Did another in afternoon and this morning as couldnt believe my luck and last 2 was negitive 😭 spoke to 111 and she said because I've had 2 negitives since I'm not likely to be pregnant? Is that right?? Me and my partner are so full of emotions. Any feedback we're grateful for. Thank you
  • Koops1809 said:
    Hi, I'm 8 days late, having lots of symptoms so did a test yesterday morning which was positive, a faint line but it was there. Did another in afternoon and this morning as couldnt believe my luck and last 2 was negitive 😭 spoke to 111 and she said because I've had 2 negitives since I'm not likely to be pregnant? Is that right?? Me and my partner are so full of emotions. Any feedback we're grateful for. Thank you
    Hi @Koops1809 can we suggest you come and post your question on our Chat Forum here where lots more people will see it and might be able to offer some advice. We hope to see you over there. 
  • In November, I had a regular period. Then I went 42 days without one making me 13 days late. Finally I thought I started but for 2 days I wore pads and just light blood not covering 1 pad a day then the next 3 days it was almost normal. During the 42 days every day for a week when I wiped their was brown discharge. I'm having all symptoms of being pregnant from nausea fatigue back pains even starting to gain a belly have no appetite everything stinks and my favorite drink (Dr pepper) taste different having light cramps and not time for my period for January yet but took 3 pregnancy test and all negative. A little concerned because with my 10 year old I didn't know I was pregnant the 1st 5 months had normal period and no symptoms. Has anyone else had similar happen? Could I be pregnant ?
  • In November, I had a regular period. Then I went 42 days without one making me 13 days late. Finally I thought I started but for 2 days I wore pads and just light blood not covering 1 pad a day then the next 3 days it was almost normal. During the 42 days every day for a week when I wiped their was brown discharge. I'm having all symptoms of being pregnant from nausea fatigue back pains even starting to gain a belly have no appetite everything stinks and my favorite drink (Dr pepper) taste different having light cramps and not time for my period for January yet but took 3 pregnancy test and all negative. A little concerned because with my 10 year old I didn't know I was pregnant the 1st 5 months had normal period and no symptoms. Has anyone else had similar happen? Could I be pregnant ?
    Hi @Mommyof3752 thanks for commenting on this article, but we're afraid we can't answer your questions. Please do come and post your question on our Chat Forum here where lots more people will see it and might be able to offer some advice. We hope to see you over there. 
  • Hi, Im 77days late with 6 negative hpt and negative blood test,but im having some pregnancy symptoms and I just need Answers!! Doctor told me to come back in 3months time if my period still has shown 🤦🏼‍♀️ Could i be pregnant??
  • Hi, Im 77days late with 6 negative hpt and negative blood test,but im having some pregnancy symptoms and I just need Answers!! Doctor told me to come back in 3months time if my period still has shown 🤦🏼‍♀️ Could i be pregnant??
    Hi @MummyMoses398 we're sorry we can't answer your questions, but please do come and post your question on our Chat Forum here where lots more people will see it and might be able to offer some advice. We hope to see you over there. 
    Hi Mommyof3752
    The same things you have described are happening with me. I have just done PT and a vvvvvv faint line. Do you mind, were you pregnant in the end or did it turn out to be something else. Concerned this may be a complication. It will not be the first loss for me. 
    I hope you are well. 
  • Hi all. My cycle is about 45 days long, 8 days before my expected period I had weird stomach pains (not those of period cramps) and light bleeding (only needing a panty liner). Usually I am bent over in tears and pain from my normal period cramps. I have moments that I feel a little queasy and I have really bad bloating and gas. I cannot keep my eyes open mid day even when I have gotten enough sleep at night. I woke up with severe indigestion and heartburn one morning and I’m not at all sensitive to spice. I’m 3 days late and I tested and got a BFN. Could I still be pregnant? Did I test too early?
  • fdddfffdddff New
    edited Jun 30, 2020 7:27AM
    Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines