Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    Hey I have been trying for a baby since I had my ectopic pregnancy with my right tube removed at 9 weeks not having a clue I was pregnant April 30th just wondering if anyone could help me I had a normal period but was 2 weeks late. Now I have sore boobs and constant head ache can't stop eating could I be pregnant as I'm due on in 2 weeks? Thank you
  • Options
    hi all , im new here . me and my husband have been trying to concive for over a year , this month my doc have putted me on metformin as I have pcos , this month when my period was due instead of period I had pinkish brownish spotting for no longer than 3 hrs after that 9 days had passed so today im 9 days late .. I done 5 hpt all came back neg .. can I still be pregnant .. im havin stomach pain and back pain aswee .. did this happened to anyone and ended up with positive preg test .. and do you think that that spooting was implantation bleeding ?
  • Options
    Hi, I have been having irregular periods. Last month I had my period on 20th of August. I have been having frequent urination and constipation. I never had constipation in my life. My stomach is bloated and breast has enlarged. I did my pregnancy test this morning but its negative
  • Options
    its funny we have the pregnancy symtoms but the home tester is negative
  • Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Options
    Hi, I'm not sure if I am pregnant and Im almost positive its too early to tell. But for the past 3 days my breast have been ridiculously sensitive. I have had very short nauseous spells and for the first night of my breast being sensitive I was cramping but that was the only time. Those are the only symptoms and I'm against taking a pregnanct test until I atleast miss my next menstural. Could this be very early signs of pregnancy? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    I had my period this month. I also have two other children and when pregnant with them I had my period the first 2-3 months like usual so never thought I was pregnant. Now I'm feeling more tired than ever and hungry craving sweets and that's not me to want sweets and I have major back pain at work and my leg hurt a lot and I feel like I'm going to get sick after eating things or certain smells and headaches more often and breasts tender to touch. I just have a feeling I'm pregnant but I've taken two pregnancy test a week apart and there both negative.
  • Options
    I also am getting pain/cramps above my belly button and my stomach feels hard a little above my belly button.
  • Options
    Hello I had un protected sex just over 4 weeks ago and I was due to come on my period last week and now I am a week late.. I have also had some spotting as well, I often had cramps in my belly at least a few times a day and sometime I feel sick when I have the cramps , I also have got a bloated belly which I have had for a few days now, and now I have started feeling all aches and my boob feel much more happier and also been going to the bath room more than I did, I also I have done 2 test and they have both come up negative and I keep getting really bad head ache
  • Options
    hi Ladies,

I think I may be pregnant but im not sure . I don't have normal periods but I have missed my period now its been like three or four days and yesterday I woke up at 1am getting sick and I have been feeling a little nauseous. and having weird stomach pains in my upper stomach and lower. I look a dollar store pregnancy test 4 days ago and said negative . I am not sure what to do or what could be wrong I really need some answers
  • Options

Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.
  • Options
    i think pregent i fell the same for 5 days now
  • Options
    Hello i'm just new here and i hope someone can answer my questions..i'm delayed for 2months already and i just had a pregnancy test an it has a negative result yet i'm experiencing some unusual feelings. My mood swings sometimes i feel irritated with my partner ,and ive been really hungry this past few weeks and i feel bloated too.could i be pregnant?
  • Options
    I have been having really strong pregnancy symptoms, all of them listed, (my 5 year old came into us crying during the night and my boobs became hard and sore like they did when I was breast feeding her, stopped when she was 11 months old), I was 10 days late for my period and tonight I started bleeding tonight. Thing is I didn't get any stomach cramps or feeling before the bleeding started and when I get my period it's always heavy from the get go but this isn't, it's quite light.

Could this be implantation bleeding or failed implantation bleeding?

I had a negative pregnancy test at 6 days late, but figured I didn't have enough pregnancy hormone in my system yet.
  • Options
    I stop taking the pill in may I have a bleed in july that was five days. I then had one on the 8th August that lasted 2 weeks It now the 9th October and I haven't had a period since. I have a metallic taste in my mouth,bad dandruff,sore breast,tierd and cramps in stomach I also feel sick but not been sick. I have taken two test and come back negative I also have pcos could this affect things
  • Options
    I am a mother of 2 boys I have have had the iud for 4.5 years ... I've had tender breasts an super smelling. I took 3 clear blue pregnancies tests all which were POSITIVE... AM I TRULY PREGNANT the Dr said she couldn't feel my iud strings with it being so close to get it taken out it could have fallen out... pls help I'm freaking out... all tests were POSITIVE but faint
  • Options
    Hi i have been trying to concive for a year now and at the monent i am 3 months late of my period my ladt period being July, i have took so many tests and all come back negitive , Could i still be pregnant i been very tired lately and grumpy but i am thinking am i thinking these thing because i really want to be pregnant is it possible i could be rven after lots of negitive tests thank you
  • Options
    I have been getting bigger lately. I even went up a pant size. I started my period and it has been heavier than usual. I have had bad lower back pain. I haven't gotten checked out or taken a test yet. Could I be pregnant?
  • Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Options

Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.