Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    I am feeling 7 of these signs I haven't missed my period yet it's in a few days and my pregnancy test showed negative could the test be unreliable?
  • Options

hello. i definitely need help. something unusual is happening. 14 days ago ive had a light bleeding i thought it was my period at first. but it was very light and seems like not the normal period, it lasted 4 days. And then now just i checked, i noticed a light bleed again its brownish. i dont know whats happening. im confuse if im pregnant but 90% sure that im not because we used condom when we did it and that was just a minute sex. soo i dont know. can u help

• Options
    Me and my boyfriend had protected sex 2 weeks ago but when he slided out to change position he noticed the condom started slipping off as he pulled out but didnt come all way off so he pushed it back fully on , then we changed position me ontop, and when i finished i climbed off him and as i was doing that the condom slipped off completely but by then i was off him and he wasnt inside me also he didn't cum/ orgasmed we didn't have sex again we stopped at that point so as far as we know when he was inside me he was wearing the condom all the time and didn't cum at all, but I been reading all sorts on the internet and he said no way I could of gotten pregnant. We do eventually want kids but the situation not ideal at the moment. straight after we had sex when I went to toilet I wiped myself and there was little spot of blood very very faint.. and it was only couple times I saw it that day when I went to toilet and then nothing..my periods are irregular always have been sometimes I can have 2 a month so i never know when it due to arrive,I have been getting bit cramps and boobs hurts as i normally get in thr run up to me getting period But my boyfriend said because we tried different positions and it hurt abit it might just be due to that and told be to stop worrying as I will make myself paranoid that I'm pregnant or something wrong.. am I worring unnecessary or should I be concerned?
  • Options
    Hi,I'm 3 days late on period and usually they are regular,I have had abdominal cramps for about 4 days and I need to wee a lot, and my back and bobs ache, done a test and it said negative but I'm not sure ???
  • Options

Hello can anyone help me?  I was told by a doctor 7 years ago that I can't have kids which was a lie I think I never beeb pregnant or had a baby before but can someone who had kids just help me :) for the past month I been craving food I hate also my backs started aching I'm getting stomach cramps I'm wee so much more then I'm normal to also been feeling servery sick the past month I mean the sickness in throughout the day most the time it feels like I'm about to be sick n then I'm being sick also I feel like my breastfeeding have got bigger n a little sensitive can anyone help could I be pregnant??? Become of hormoneal problems every pregnancy test I take say negative Al the time even doctors but when I explain this to doctors they said pregnant can someone help please 

• Options

And I'll also tired I fall asleep throughout the day :( when normally I don't sleep hardly sleeping much more then I ever been used to forgot to put this in my question 

• Options
    Hi iv missed my peirod I'm 7 days late iv not been feeling to well feeling sic all the time not wanting to do any thing feeling sleepy I have took a couple of test but its saying that I'm not pregnant iv never missed a period be for or been late I'm not on any thing as I would like a baby iv also rang my doctors but there not much help telling me to wait 3 weeks any 1 got any advice please thank u x
  • Options
    hi I am 11 days late for my period. im normally on time. I have had 2 negative test results so im confused. any advice wud b appreciated
  • Options
    last month I had a brown/light pink spotting and I thought nothing of it?

this month, I was due 2/3 days ago, and I have had nothing. normally before a period I get some brown spotting then a period, but I have nothing. I have been getting a lot of headaches,cramping,feeling really tired,sickness and moodiness. does this mean I am pregnant? I'm not sure.

me and my boyfriend have been trying for over a year now, and we don't want to get our hopes up?
  • Options
    I also have had sore boobs&have went from a 32 to a 36? ^^^
  • Options
    I've been TTC for 2 1/2 years, started letrozole again last month. I'm 7 days late for my period. Usually a week or so before AF my breasts get so swollen and tender and this month I haven't had that. The last few days they feel a little more fuller and a little tender on the sides. I've taken 4 tests all say Negative! I usually only get cramping the day AF appears, the last 4 days, I've had tiny cramping and I just wait for AF to come and she hasn't yet! Could I be pregnant? Should I contact the doctor to get blood work? Or is it still too early to tell?
  • Options
    Hi my about 3-5 days late for my cycle I'm about 27-30 day cycle and my last mp was 10/11 ive done two tests one on the 10/12 and another 11/12 fist one was a negative but the second one came up with a very faint line that we could see in the light. I've been getting very sore boobs and a lot of different white discharge I've been needing to pee a lot more. I don't know if I should wait another day or just put them as both negatives? Help
  • Options

Can someone help me? I'm kind of in the similar position at the moment, 3 weeks a go I had unprotected sex a few days before I was suppost to come on, I usually come on around the 11th/12th but I didn't come on till the 22nd of November, I had never been that late before it was strange, I'm not sure if it was a breakout bleed but this lasted 7 days. After I came off my period I started getting cramps and I'm still having them now, they come and go through out the day and they often occur of just one side, I've experiencing lower and upper back pain too all so ive began to have tender nipples and breast too, like it hurts to press on them or sometimes even touch them, I've been having a few headaches and have had some trouble sleeping, I went sleep for an hour earlier and woke up feeling really sick like nausea but luckily enough I wasn't sick!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER BACK ? X

• Options
    Hi,

its been late by 10 days I haven't got my periods yet .. Used HPT twice , but both the times it resulted in very very faint line (bearly visible). Any ways I m experiencing cramps in stomach sometines , sore boobs and leg pain sometimes.. Could I b pregnant
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

My periods regular but today just little pink brown red bleeding spots. I ate 2 eggs for period come fast. Still spots and feeling cramps
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

My periods regular but today just little pink brown red bleeding spots. I ate 2 eggs for period come fast. Still spots and feeling cramps..
  • Options
    Hi um my period is early and is a lot lighter than usual. My period is normally very heavy and this time it's very light what does that mean?
  • Options
    Hi, could I be pregnant, I had sex 3 weeks ago and the contraception failed, I started my period the next morning. I still went to get emergency contraception that day, however the doctor refused to give it me knowing I had started my period as he said there is no chance I am. I took his word and 3 weeks later I have had really bad stomach cramps mainly on one side of my stomach and going around my back, this has happened for around a week. I also feel constipated.
  • Options

Hi, we're afraid we can't answer your question as we're not medical experts, so all we can recommend is to take a pregnancy test and seek medical advice. In the meantime, if you’d like to chat to others who’ve maybe been through the same thing as you are going through now, please do post in the Pregnancy section of our forum.

• Options
    Ok so I'm on depo and had sex and lately I being sleepy having Back pain stomach pain mean to ppl feeling depressed and etc