Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    Posts like this confuse me. I haven't had my period for three months, and yet I have shown only three of these symptoms: tiredness, lack of hunger and moodiness. Every home test I take is negative, and I've always had very irregular periods, but it has never been this long since my period. Also, I've been dealing with bouts of depression, which has likely affected all three of those symptoms, so who knows what's what. I've been worrying about this for a while, and I guess there's no answer until I go to a doctor. Shame.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

I was reading these comments only yesterday as I thought i may be pregnant but had done 3 tests that were negative. One on my Period due date, one a week later and the other 10 days late. Today now two weeks late i have had a positive and am 5 weeks! So yes you can get false positives even after your period due date and I was tired which was my only symptom. I also took 4 months to get a period after coming off the pill and this was my 2nd cycle. I had booked to see the doctor for next week as I was feeling very low it wasn't going to happen! Keep positive :)
  • Options
    Hi i know i shouldnt google symptoms but who hasn't! Any way for the past week ove been bloated and feeling sick my nipples have been very sensitive. I dont know when i ovulated and my periods where every two weeks. Theres brrn a few things that have made me think i am because if i dribk something fizzy i get a metal taste in my mouth.
  • Options
    Hey all!!! AF due tomorrow, been TTC since Jan 2016. I feel a little bloated, super tired but really struggling to sleep during the night. I constantly need a wee and have really dry mouth which isn't helping with going to the toilet! Any ideas if this could be it or whether I'm just adding a couple of feelings today and hoping?? Haha, TIA
  • Options
    Hello i am experiencing pretty much all of these symptoms and my period is a few days late i have taken two at home pregnancy tests and they both showed negative what do you women suggest
  • Options
    HOW I GOT PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 49 YEAR READ MY STORY

Mrs Jacqueline from USA,i am 49 year of age and i have been married for past 24 year,with out having any baby of my own that will call me mother,and i tried to look for help all this years,one day when i came across this dr Uzaba email on the internet how this great man help a man and is wife who were not able to have a baby,when i call and told him every thing he said i should not worry and which i had faith but when he told me what to do i taught he was trying to scam me but i had that faith in me so i did what he ask me to do and now i am happy with my baby's, dr Uzaba did for me and now i have baby's of my own because i give birth to twins glory be to God if you need his help Email spiritualuzabatemple@gmail.com or call +2349031695243
  • Options
    Hello I need help, I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not as I have taken 7 tests and 2 out of the seven has come out negitive but the rest has came out with light 2 lines? Does this mean I'm pregnant? I've been having the pregnancy symptoms but I really don't know what to do I have a doctors appointment coming up next week and hopefully find out if you can help please
  • Options
    Hi ... does anyone use this... i need advice
  • Options
    Hi i got positive in home pregnancy test after i missed my periods for 6 days ie: my period is on 8th October, i tested on 15th October i got positive clearly and now i am bleeding from yesterday on 20th October. bleeding is not normal it is little bit. i am confused. am i pregnant or not . me and my husband are waiting for children please help me....
  • Options
    So last Tuesday I had the sharpest cramp then white discharge that looked lotion like, no ordor. From there I've been more constipated and tingling boobs which now on day 7 are sore more then usual. I took a HPT I think on Thursday of last week and it came back negative, ended up going to emergency Saturday night cause I had bad cramping in my stomach and mild cramping that would intensify periodically. But idk if they tested me for pregnancy because they didn't say if I wasn't or was. But anyways I had sharp pains in my stomach from time to time as well. Idk what's really going on at this point and my period isn't due until 11/7. Could I be pregnant or just going through monthly changes (minus the queasiness and cramping). I wish I knew my body enough to know these things but I don't. My first kid was 11yrs ago.
  • Options
    Hi everyone I would just like some outside advice at the moment. I'm really unsure about my situation. I left my evra contraceptive patch 19.9.16 an had a withdrawel bleed. 28 days later 17.10.16 i had a regular bright red (sorry for the tmi) period for 5 days. Before as well as after that me an my husband was bd every day. After my period i had lots of discharge an i thought i ovulated early. My calender says i should O 30.10.16. I am bloated 4 days before 30th i am still bloated an have lower back pain. Little creamy like discharge, stabbing random breast pain an my stool is dark green. So sorry for all the weird info. I just want to know if i could have conceived? Anyone going through this?
  • Options
    i all the sudden have veiny and tender breast. I can hardly sleep on the side. I have increased in urination. I have a lot of white discharge. My period is due on the 7 of november. i have taken a few pregnancy tests all negative. i have cramps on and off. my uterus i see is more popping out. Help. i want to be pregnant but i don't know if i am.
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm trying for my second child and I think I'm having some very early symptoms of pregnancy but I'm just not sure because I have taken pregnancy tests and they are all saying negative, so I think I might be doing them to early.

The symptoms I have are brown discharge and I had a lot today, slight cramps or uncomfortable pain in my stomach that comes and goes all day, white spots on my nipples, very tired all the time, going to the loo like a race horse and I'm always really hungry for sugary things.

Please help

Xx
  • Options
    Iam.on this pre seed and Ive Been having sex almost every day sometimes in the day the next is in the evens he has been coming in me bit lately I have Been achie and more dry then uesly don't I don't know why
  • Options
    Hi, I've been getting some

of these signs in one day (today) and I'm only 15. I have been getting headaches, runny nose, tearful & grumpiness, tired, sleepiness, not hungry, pain in legs and ribs, headaches, backaches. My partner didn't realise any fluids in me at all and we've not done it in a while (about a month) Please help because I'm not ready to be pregnant🙏🏼
  • Options
    Hi ladies

I need help urgently I'm just extremely excited to the signs I am experiencing.

I have a 5 year old son after giving birth I have had 2 miscarriage and years after it has been so difficult for me to fall pregnant yet my husband and I do not use condom or either have I been in any family planning pills. But the past few weeks I have been extremely drained could barely stay up for an hour with my eyes open then my periods were 3 days late and only lasted for 1 full day they were extremely heavy which is not usual the following day I experience a smelly brown discharge which was itchy and burning. Symptoms still as continue with discomfort feeling in my stamouch cramps movement which are slightly silent and after a meal the shape of my tummy will look like a 5 month pregnant belly and also very hard but also changes to normal shape after some time. Yesterday morning I experience heavy discharge that felt like periods but when I went to the look it was a cream I sh discharge my second trip to the loo when I finish peeing I spotted blood so I put my pad but during the course of the day and night the pad had only had a tiny spot of light blood but when I pee there will be a pin river in side the toilet but I am not blotting like usually on the pad. I took a home pregnancy test an hour ago and the result were negative. I am so ashamed to tell my husband it was negative because my tummy is playing characters of 5month and changes to normal chubby belly

Help ladies
  • Options
    Morning ladies had similar symptoms as well sort breast been sleeping a lot bloated, funny dreams, a bit of a headache and I'm going to see my doctors today for blood test I am my partner have been trying and I hope this time we got it right good luck ladies 👍🏼
  • Options
    Can I do blood test to check if I am pregnant on NHS service? I did 3 pregnancy tests but I have 3 weeks delay..
  • Options
    hi...I wanted to know if iam pregnant..I've been anxious to know if iam or not...I've had unprotected intercourse 2 days before my period which was on Nov 14 around 11pm..I was expecting my period on the 17th..now iam 9 days going on 10 days late I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they are negative...I've been feeling grumpy bloated some days more sleepy..and peeing more..and vivid dreams..I wanna know ur opinions thank you :)
  • Options

hi...I wanted to know if iam pregnant I need help..I've been anxious to know if iam or not...I've had unprotected intercourse 2 days before my period which was on Nov 14 around 11pm..I was expecting my period on the 17th n I always get it on the day I know I'm suppose to even if I have sex..now iam 11 days late going on 12 I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and I get negative...I've been feeling grumpy bloated some days more sleepy..and peeing more today n the day before I had white discharge thick..I wanna know ur opinions plsss thank youuuu