Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Facebook pages for unborn babies – the new parenting trend?

Replies

• Its an easy way to share your photos with friends and family all together and you can restrict who sees them, I wouldnt set up a page for my son though
  • I haven't done a profile for the girls and they wont have one for a long long time. I think it's sad but you really can't trust people these days and it can lead to all sorts with strangers chatting to them. I do love posting pics of our girls on my profile though but I generally have cartoons as my profile pic and all my personal pics are restricted to who I accept as a friend. I am a lot more careful about who I am friends with on sites like Facebook because of the pics of my girls and all my friends know not to post a pic of my kids without asking first. That was the strangest thing I've found. My auntie, who to be honest is a bit of a irresponsible git, posted loads of pics of my youngest without asking. It was only pics of her in her car seat and a highchair when we went out for a meal once but I still thought it was out of order to not ask.

• i dont agree either i dont personally agree with face book anyway,so no dont agree with putting unborn or born kids on the internet full stop,each to their own,you dont know who's looking sammy mum to be and mother to three boys x
  • I don't agree with people pasting their children all over the internet - it just seems a bit creepy. You don't who's looking in. My profile picture includes my daughter but she is fully clothed. I know people who put photos of their children in the bath and all sorts of other photos. If you want friends and family to see your darling, send them an e-mail or is that too old fashioned?