Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Jané Cross Reverse

Replies

• I have the Jane Matrix Carrera Anniversaire travel system which I love. Unlike the Cross there is no parent facing option with the pushchair but you can use the Matrix car seat/carrycot as a pram top  If your budget does not stretch to a new Jane pram The Carrera Anniversaire can be picked up for a low price on Ebay since not many people in the U.K have heard of Jane. This is a shame as they are lovely prams with lots of well designed features. For example both the Matrix Cup car seat and the pushchair came with comfortable padded liners and the Matrix (which I used as a lie flat pram as well as a car seat) has a built in fly/sun net to keep your baby protected from sun, wind and insects. The hood also unzips to reveal a mesh panel to allow airflow through the pram so that the baby does not get overheated in warm weather.

I can certainly recommend Jane prams. I was so pleased with mine that I also purchased the lightweight Jane Energy buggy rather than a Maclaren.