Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Practical Parenting & Pregnancy magazine Awards 2011/2012 Best lightweight buggies

Replies

• I still say that my 2 wheeler Phil & Teds rocks. It's a bit mental but as far as compact & lightweight goes it doesn't come much better. xxx

• We bought the Maclaren Globetrotter from Mothercare in June 2011. After one month the stitches where the seat and side meets started to come apart. Mothercare were extremely unhelpful, we were advised by Mothercare to go to a store.

I phoned Maclaren, who said to return it to Mothercare, obv. I said no and wanted them to sort it out. Then they said 'The buggy is not up to the high standards of Maclaren so they can send out a replacement seat'.

We do like the buggy but some other issues are; the recline is useless - it reclines about an inch - seriously! And because it is very lightweight it cannot take alot of weight on the back, ie, shopping before it tips back. and storage is minimal. But lightweight and nice movements. Fingers crossed the replacement seat will last.