Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: No period but a negative pregnancy test?

2»

Replies

• Hi all, I'm new to this site and hoping you can offer me some advice. I am 6 days late and have many symptoms of being pregnant. I had a missed miscarriage in January and since then have had regular monthly periods, ranging from 28-30 day cycles. I was convinced I was pregnant because of how I've been feeling but last night I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now I don't know what to think. I really want it to be true but think I may be fooling myself. Any advice, could I have tested too early?
  • I haven't had my period since August and it's October 30 and still haven't had my period me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and I have taken 5 tests and all came back negative im experiencing nipple soreness and nothing else HELP ME
  • Hello! I am also having the same issue it looks like a lot of others are. I am 8 days late as of today and I am very regular so this is extremely odd for me. I took a pregnancy test this morning but it was negative. What should I do? Thank you
  • Hey, I’m just looking for what people think don’t really want any bashing just opinions really...

I am 36 days late for my period I have a 30 day cycle my last period was 6th March... I have done a few pregnancy tests they have all come back negative I’ve had some symptoms itchy sore boobs, bloating, backache, fatigue, stitch like cramps below belly button and under my rib on my right side and frequent urination.. my sister who is also experiencing the same thing but she has a bump (I’m overweight and this would be my second) bought a hand held Doppler and I had a go now on my left side right low down in my pubic/pelvic area I was hearing windy and whooshing sounds which I have been told is the placenta... I also found a pulse of 160bpm my heart beat was 87 I know people are against the Doppler and things, but I thought I would try it and putting in my last period date and it says I would be 9/10 weeks pregnant if that’s the case why would I be getting negative tests and it came up instant with my first pregnancy, the doctors have just said keep testing till you get a positive and that is it.

Just wondering what others think... 😔

Thanks for listening

🌟
  • hi! I'm having a problem , im almost 2 months past due of my period and I try PT ,two times and it both tell negative ...I dont know why period is past due
  • Hi I am five weeks late today, had an ovulation test done at doctors about two weeks ago was negative. My body now is all over I am feeling sick everyday for the last four days, likewise my boobs are really sore, my stomach feels like I am winded, and I am so bloated constantly. Did a pregnancy test yesterday was negative, what do you think.
  • I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 11-10-2018. Then I missed my periods in the same month.. I took a pregnancy test on 8-11-2018 and it came negative. But now it's November and my periods haven't came. I'm feeling nausea and vomitting almost everyday. And since few weeks I'm also having constipation problem. I had light spotting last week but there was no periods. I'm not experiencing any other symptom of pregnancy..

I'm so confused!! what's happening ??.. am I pregnant or not?? Please help. I'm 22, I don't want to get pregnant. I'm a student 😭😭
  • Hi allmy period is 7 days late. I have done a test and it says negative. All last week I felt sick and couldn't stop going to the toilet. My belly is big and very bloated, I am also have cramps and feels like i am going to come on but I haven't yet. Please help.
  • My girlfriend has had no period for 2 months and 2 weeks approx. She's done numerous test all negative even her blood test. But she has all symptoms and we have tried for a baby. Any reason why she is like this?
  • Hi @Ebb-Trav thank you for your question, though we're afraid we're unable to answer it as we're not medical experts. Please do come and post your question on our main chat forum where lots more people will see it, and hopefully be able to offer you some advice. You can find the main chat forum here
  • Hi ladies, I’m 7 days late and took 2 tests one at 3 days late and second one at 7 days late and all negative.

I’ve been taking folic acid for a few months now been trying to conceive for about 5/6 months and ever since I’ve been taking them I’ve constantly late but end up on my period after a few days but this month it’s a totally missed period I’ve had no symptoms just don’t understand why? can someone please help! Thank you
  • Hello everyone. Well I am 44 years old and have very regular periods. I've been trying to conceive for the pass two years. Decided to try Clomid. Well it's day 50 and no period nor positive pregnancy test. Don't have a clue as to y this is. I have symptoms. Very tender breast, noticed I've been having cravings I had with my children. Very sensitive at present. Just wondering has anyone else have had these reactions after taking Clomid. Wondering with my age factor have I thrown myself into menopause? Would appreciate any answers or similar experiences. Thank you.
  • Hi @Kmama005 thank you for your questions, though we're afraid we're unable to answer it as we're not medical experts. We'd love for you to come and post your questions on our main chat forum where lots more people will see it, and hopefully be able to offer you some advice. You can find the main chat forum here

• Im 36 days late today doctors say i could possibly still br pregnant i an getting a test tomorrow to see what the outcome is but i have taken one every week and no signs of change i have been feeling nauseous fatigue and ive even been getting weird cravings of food i dont like normally but now i love I feel pregnant but i also keep getting infections over the past few weeks maybe its all just the one thing that doctors are only testing my urine to see if its a uti but only getting worse after antibiotics i am 21 and i have been trying for a baby the past month as i had a misscarriage due to molar pregnancy a few months back and it made me realise what i want in life is actually a family im starting to worry as it has been quite some time since the missed period and it doesnt seem im getting a period anytime soon im very worried and wondering if anyone on here might be able to help