Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Cosatto i-spin Stroller

Replies

• Options
    I purchased this pushchair for the simple reason, my daughter didn't like shopping.. but once I played music she kept quiet ... this pushchair has in built speakers, so I thought great!! Very spacious too, with the wide seat... ideal for those chunkier babies! But 2 weeks after purchase the frame started to squeak and for the price of the pushchair I was not going to ignore this fact! I took back to the shop where i bought it from and they were willing to replace with another. This I had to wait for .. I collected the new pushchair a week later got it home and as I bought it out the box ... There was a wheel missing, it had actually been snapped off .. with some force! We thought this had happened in transit from the manufacturer to the store. I took back to the store, they were very unhappy... they then ordered me a new one, 4 days later another came .. the store manager checked the pushchair and actually called me and was NOT Happy with selling me the pushchair. There was a dent in the same area the last pushchair had snapped and the front wheels did not lock off! I was not happy with this pushchair .. I reccomend it for the fact is has wide seat, in-built speakers and funky style but not for frame work and design. I give this pushchair a 4/10.