Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Woman is pregnant with 20th baby – but how about these baby names!

Replies

• she couldve died having that last baby and the baby couldnt breathe properly.i think she is silly to have more.where will the money come from to support the family when tv work dries up.she even gives responsibility of the child to another of her children after it turns 1.i think she is a selfish woman and needs to use birth control and stop using religion as an excuse.
  • The 6th childs name is Jinger ( not junga!!!) as a fan of 19 and counting, i think good on them, they are an American ( of course) family and so dont have the benifit system we have here and so pay for there own children as they have their own businesses, all their children are very respectfull and all the older kids help out with the younger ones and you can see they enjoy doing it, they are the best behaved kids on tv by far and any mother can get pre eclamsia and have a baby early its got nothing to do with how many babies shes had, why shouldnt she have as many babies as her body will allow, if my circumstances where different i would. its wrong to judge others on our "ideal"
  • Good on ya! :-)