Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Thirteen-year-old girl threatens to kill Santa

Replies

• Yeah why is she still writing to Santa at the age of 13? She sounds like a spoilt ungrateful brat if you ask me. Her mother sounds just as bad saying that she will get her daughter most of what she wants because she doesn't want to get on the wrong side of her. Who's in control here? Maybe they should visit a childrens home or something where the poor kids there have absolutely nothing and for them a Blackberry, designer jumper and Converse trainers is something they could only ever dream of owning.
  • Omg. What a nightmare & push over mother. Looking forward to that stroppy madam getting in the real world and trying to speak to people like that. I think someone will be getting a few punches on her nose before she realises that there is something wrong with that sort of behaviour. I'd be mortified and so ashamed if my girls wrote something like that. Spoilt little sod. Grrr.

• Why does she still believe in Santa at 13 years old!!!