Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Is Suri Cruise having a Christmas meltdown?

Replies

• Yeah, all kids chuck a moddy in shops. it's nice to see her doing normal things. I still sulk every now and then when I really want something. I might not cry and stomp around but I moan and walk a bit slower (so it doesn't take as long to go back if my OH caves, lol). My kids sulk all the time and it's usually over stuff like us not needing to buy cat food but they want it because there is a pic of a cat on the box. Lol. I don't like the over the top grown up stuff Suri seems to do but it's a bit harsh that she doesn't seem to be able to win. She's acting like a kid in a toy shop because she is. I do feel bad for her parents. It's hard enough having normal kids with people looking like you should lock them up until they learn to behave but to be famous and have it must be torture.

• Why are you describing someone's child as 'stroppy'? All kids do this but I'd have words for any nosy papper or anyone who called my child names. It's nice to know that even young, lovely & talented mums like Katie have the same problems shopping with kids that we all do.