Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Angelcare AC1100 Video, Movement and Sound Monitor Platinum Edition

Replies

• Never used our like this but finf it a great bit of kit. With reference the charging, just purchase another cradle and mains adaptor from http://angelcareuk.co.uk/spare-parts - you'll need the 7.5v adaptor and Ac1100 cradle - total cost £22.50. This is what we did and it works really well, keeping the monitor charged overnight in the bedroom but also in the day and evenings downstairs.
  • Does anyone use only the nursery unit at night? (leave the parent unit switched off as it only lasts max 8 hours when off the charging craddle). Please correct me if i am wrong but the nursery unit alone will work as a heart rate monitor whilst your baby sleeps next to you in a moses basket. The nursery unit will alarm (even though the parent unit is off) if the baby stops breathin. You can press the 'hold' button on the nursery unit (situated at the top) to hold the heart rate montor from going off when you take your baby out the basket and unpause it when you put them back in. I have tried this set up (minus a baby) and it seems to work If anyone knows any flaws in this idea would you correct me please???? This would just save me dragging the charging craddle and nursing unit up and down stairs everynight. Thanks